©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ok im worried lol

mearl

Jan 10, 2006
Basically ive been injecting for 8 weeks deca + sus i got my after cycle ready Hcg and nolvadecs some guy told me i MUST flush ? or im gonna have a heart attack
Whats flushing heh ?
He told me you take something to lubriacate my organs or something ?

any ideas and Do i need to do this and if so how and what do i take ?

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I don't have clue what he is talking about ,

after cycle run your pct keep taking your vitamins , keep your diet in cheque drink lots of water. I like to go on creatine at the end of my pct to help with the drop in strength and you will be fine,

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
Never heard of "flushing". You need to do your pct though. Ask him what the hell he meant by flushing. It may be something you will want to do once you figure out what the hell it is. Unless he meant flush all your gear down the toilet lol!

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
I think he is referring to one of those herbal detox things (I have herd of them but never tried one IMO I think its bullshit )

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
mearl said:
Basically ive been injecting for 8 weeks deca + sus i got my after cycle ready Hcg and nolvadecs some guy told me i MUST flush ? or im gonna have a heart attack
Whats flushing heh ?
He told me you take something to lubriacate my organs or something ?

any ideas and Do i need to do this and if so how and what do i take ?

WTF????? probly spoutin some shit he read somewhere and has no idea what it means himself...

P

pincrusher

the only time you MUST FLUSH isa when you take a good healthy shit:D other than that i have no clue what he is talking about and he probably doesnt either. PCT therapy is what is most important after your cycle is done. it will help you to bring your natural levels up to where they were before the cycle