©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oil based Winnie?

1TIGHT_TL

Aug 25, 2007
So since no one responded to my other thread...I will hopefully get a answer for this. I am going to run winstrol at the end of my cycle (weeks 8-12). The winstrol I got is from Nutri-vet and is oil based instead of water based. Is this giong to take longer to get into my body becuase it is suspended in oil and if so how much earlier should I start running it? Also does this mean I have to do delt or quad injections ? I heard some people shoot water based winnie into thier abs or stomach fat to try help spot train that specific area?

fleabag711

Oct 4, 2005
oklahoma
I don't think it takes longer. Just makes it less painful. My source uses oil and also puts in a pain reducer, and benzocaine I believe

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Naw man dont shoot it subQ or into the fat.
It needs to be Injected into the muscle.

Id say still once a day is how Id use it....Ive never used any oilbase win though so realy cant say much from experience.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
1TIGHT_TL said:
So since no one responded to my other thread...I will hopefully get a answer for this. I am going to run winstrol at the end of my cycle (weeks 8-12). The winstrol I got is from Nutri-vet and is oil based instead of water based. Is this giong to take longer to get into my body becuase it is suspended in oil and if so how much earlier should I start running it? Also does this mean I have to do delt or quad injections ? I heard some people shoot water based winnie into thier abs or stomach fat to try help spot train that specific area?

ive never seen the oil winstrol myself.