©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Oh the crap...

M

McKenzie

I have eaten today...

3 chocolate iced doughnuts with vanilla creme filling
a piece of devils food cake with white icing
taco salad
a hamburger with everything from Sonic
french fries
2 glasses of milk
1 large Dr. Pepper
3 bottles of water

and no...today was not a cheat day :wtf:

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
McKenzie said:
I have eaten today...

taco salad
french fries
2 glasses of milk
1 large Dr. Pepper
3 bottles of water

If that's not a cheat day wow I would hate to see what your cheat day looks like? :eek:

M

McKenzie

I'm just bleh today....a lot of free time on my hands :rolleyes:

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
That's weird

McKenzie are you pregnant? Those are some strange cravings for somebody as fit as you are. I generally eat no sweets and try to stay with whole foods but yesterday I felt like eating potato chips for the first time in many months. Didn't do it though! :dance2: Hey, you know what I would like to do with all that junk food? It involves your voluptuous body and a creamy, erotic, oozing mess. Then I'd like to lick you clean from head to toe. :naughty:

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
I coulda swore I saw a post here once stating that nutrition was an essential part of good training. Looks like what Kenzie's been eating is workin' for her.....I'm going on her diet :D

M

McKenzie

Actually Andrew I eat trash all the time. I have an enormous sweet tooth. I dont eat that every day...but I'm really not dieting right now.

No, I'm not pregnant....lol.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
stealthmeister said:
No, I'm not pregnant....lol.

Sounds like Andrew would like to change that :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if McKenzie were mine I would definitely make it difficult for her to not get pregnant. Sounds like Paradise! Wow, McKenzie I think that your sweetooth is a female thing. It seems to me that women like sweets far more than men.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
I feel ya McKenzie. I get these horrible cravings for chocolate sometimes. Maybe I'm hypoglycemic???

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Macstanton said:
I feel ya McKenzie. I get these horrible cravings for chocolate sometimes. Maybe I'm hypoglycemic???

Hmm... Maybe sweetooths aren't just female. Or Macstanton is just trying to bond with McKenzie in the same doting fashion that we all do. :bowdown:

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Yeah, if McKenzie were mine I would definitely make it difficult for her to not get pregnant. Sounds like Paradise! Wow, McKenzie I think that your sweetooth is a female thing. It seems to me that women like sweets far more than men.[/QUOTE]

If a sweet tooth is a female thing, then I am very in touch with my feminine side!

ben johnson

Sep 1, 2005
mormonville
McKenzie I think that your sweetooth is a female thing. hmmmm, i love sweets too. hey stealth, guess im in touch also. however, depending on the taco....not toooo many bad things there....but it is still sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
McKenzie said:
I have eaten today...

taco salad
french fries
2 glasses of milk
1 large Dr. Pepper
3 bottles of water

Geez, that sounds like a health food day for me ;)

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........food! I can't stop eating! Big mistake to try and cut during the Holiday season! Oh well, live and learn. :D

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Unless I am dieting for a particular reason I never avoid any foods and I never lose my definition so unless your training for a competition EAT and enjoy! Hell as long as junk food is not your sole source of caloric intake, who cares! Obviously junk food does not affect your body Mackenzie, that is assuming your not doctoring your avatar :eek:

M

McKenzie

no no, no doctoring whatsoever of my avi's. This is me not too long ago. I always try to put my hands n my avi's as everyone recognizes me by the long nails and vascularity. A few ppl on here have seen me to vouch for me. :)

Attachments

• shorts.JPG
    shorts.JPG
    6.8 KB · Views: 26
  • prog3.jpg
    prog3.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 24

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Well then isn't it nice to be able to eat whatever you like! Nice pics by the way, makes me wish I wasn't married for 11.5 years! Oh well I can dream! Just don't tell my wife. :)