©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

official eurochem laboratories reseller

NeverBigEnuff

Nov 12, 2005
I checked the domain name and the "whois" comes back to:
Omayra Martinez
P.O. Box 7
Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895
United States

and the rest of the info on these yahoos...

Domain Name: EUROCHEMLABORATORIES.COM
Created on: 01-Dec-05
Expires on: 01-Dec-06
Last Updated on: 20-Dec-05

Administrative Contact:
Martinez, Omayra [email protected]
P.O. Box 7
Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895
United States
(401) 359-2097

I highly doubt they are an "official reseller" as their web site implies.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I was just at another board I belong to and this guy tried posting this shit there too. He is a SCAMMER. Now all we need is a MOD to delete this thread.

P

pincrusher

ever notice how these guys always post this shit when a mod is not on-line LOL will delete right away.

P

pincrusher

STEELADDICTION said:
Well this shit is getting out of control lately!
with the way the front page is set up on this site to come up easily on google searches. unfortunately it makes the site subject to alot of this crap.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
pincrusher said:
ever notice how these guys always post this shit when a mod is not on-line LOL will delete right away.

I checked the time on the other board and it also was a late night post. I just hope newbies that have just signed up aren't contacting these ASSHOLE SCAMMERS!

P

pincrusher

STEELADDICTION said:
I checked the time on the other board and it also was a late night post. I just hope newbies that have just signed up aren't contacting these ASSHOLE SCAMMERS!
well if a newbie does order from them they obviously did not read the rules here so i wouldnt feel overly sorry for them. it does piss me off that these guys post this crap without permission whether they be legit or not. :mad:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
STEELADDICTION said:
I was just at another board I belong to and this guy tried posting this shit there too. He is a SCAMMER. Now all we need is a MOD to delete this thread.

We'll leave it up a couple of days, just so everyone knows what happens to scammers and how easy it is to track their information.