©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Off cycle losses

steve0085

May 4, 2005
FlorEeDuh
I'm curious about what kind of losses happen after coming off a cycle. I'm aware that i'll probably lose some pounds, but what about strength? I'm hoping to keep all my lifts at wherever I am when the cycle is done, is that possible?

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
there are many a threads about this, you will lose some strength and size. how much depends, on your diet afterwards and your workout.

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
I'm always glad I lose a few pounds when I come off. By 12 weeks I'm normally tired of carrying around so much water weight. TC is right, when people lose a lot of weight when coming off is usually because they eat less and don't have the motivation to lift like they did while they were on cycle.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
aint gonna lie, its hard as hell. because u dont have the extra "juice" to motivate ya and help. you got to push through it though.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
steve0085 said:
I'm curious about what kind of losses happen after coming off a cycle. I'm aware that i'll probably lose some pounds, but what about strength? I'm hoping to keep all my lifts at wherever I am when the cycle is done, is that possible?

My last cycle weight losses were minimal (just 10lbs) but strenght loss was a little more pronounced Bench 1RM slid 30lbs initially but I picked some of that back up after a few weeks.

Good PCT is necessary and the timing of it is crucial, as is diet and training hard even when you are off. I'm doing ECA when I'm off this time to keep my intensity up (even though some will not agree with that choice)