©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nutri-Vet

mountcooke

May 4, 2006
Indiana
I just receive some Nutri-Vet Ultra D-Balls and Winny. They are both white in color. I read they were switching the color of all pills to white. IS this true?
They are 50mg each, how do I go about taking this cycle?
There wasn't a hologram with it, is this a problem?

P

pincrusher

mountcooke said:
I just receive some Nutri-Vet Ultra D-Balls and Winny. They are both white in color. I read they were switching the color of all pills to white. IS this true?
They are 50mg each, how do I go about taking this cycle?
There wasn't a hologram with it, is this a problem?
how did you decide on getting these 2 items without prior cycle planning? you should give your stats and seek help in planning a beginners cycle prior to worrying about how you should take these 2 items together.
oral only cycles historically dont work very well. you would be best to do a test only or test with 1 other product cycle as a beginners first cycle but before we give any help we need all your stats including
height
weight
what kind of diet plan do you have if any?
what other supplements do you plan on taking, multivitamin, creatine, etc.
how dedicated to bodybuilding do you want to become(just get ripped for summer or become a freak of nature?)
the more ya give us the better we can help you out...pin

mountcooke

May 4, 2006
Indiana

This is not my firsy go around. I know all to do to excell on behave.
Its just been awhile.
I have never taken anything that was a 50mg pill.
wondering on how to take such a large quanity size pill.
To see if Nutri-Vet makes all there pills white, now!

P

pincrusher

well since you are new here how about answering my questions anyway so we can get to know you before your cycle question is answered. my issue is that based on your questions i dont believe you have much if any experience with using steroids and therefore i dont think you have any idea as to what kind of diet you need. would love for you to prove me wrong by having you post your planned diet and also what prior cycles you did;)

P

pincrusher

mountcooke, you need to understand that it takes alot more than just showing up on a site and asking cycle questions before people will be willing to help you out. we need to get to know you and more important your prior experience if any. telling us that you know what you are doing already just will not cut it. tell us your prior experiences with steroids, your current age, and all the other stats i asked for and then i will answer any questions you have without hesitation.
because we get a very large influx of underage people coming on the message boards asking either where to get juice or how to use it, and they really shouldnt touch the stuff till thay are well past puberty which doesnt really end till you are no longer a teen, we have to ask the questions i did. hope you understand im not trying to be a dick or anything, i just need more facts before i can help you.
one other thing is did you get the tabs direct from nutri-vet or a reseller?

mountcooke

May 4, 2006
Indiana

Age 33
Height 6'4
Weight 220
9% fat
what I have doen in the past is deca, dball, winny (v), tren, primobolin,eq and drol. Its been about a year since I have done anything. I got these from a great friend of mine. I have never touched anything outside the 10mg range. I was leary about the stuff, coming from a great friend I have no worries. I not sure how to take 50mg winny. B4 when I did it, it was liquid and I took it undernearth the tongue, once every 72 hours and had great success. Now Im looking to gain a few lbs and shred. Im good about what I eat. I train 4 times a week and run. I just looking to figure out really whether these are real and how to take the winny.
Thanks for the concern, I understand about the underage.
Thanks

P

pincrusher

i have a message in to the owner of nutri-vet to find out if he started making these tabs in the white colors as i dont know off hand.
about taking them, there is conflicting opinions. most people will tell you to break them up into 1/2 or 1/4 and take them throughout the day to maintain more even bloodlevels but there are a few steroid usage expersts who say that if you are taking an oral as the only product in a cycle, it is more beneficial to take it in 1 dosage per day preferably in the early hours of the day before training. the reason for this is so you will see higher peak bloodlevels which will allow your body to use it to a greater degree althoug for a shorter amoutn of time. the active life of this steroid is only a few hours so i would recommend taking it all at once about 3 hours prior to training or take it 2-4 times per day by breaking the tabs into 1/4's

mountcooke

May 4, 2006
Indiana
Responce

Thanks for the mesage return. Good knowledge for me. Nothing like spreading the word. Let me know when u get an answer over those colors (pills)

P

pincrusher

mountcooke said:
Thanks for the mesage return. Good knowledge for me. Nothing like spreading the word. Let me know when u get an answer over those colors (pills)
thats what its all about, sharing information to others who need the answers:) always glad to help when i can and share my knowledge gained over the years.

P

pincrusher

not yet as i havent gotten ahold of him yet. should know this week though as i expect him to stop by my site soon and will get the info then.

P

pincrusher

mountcooke said:
Hear anything yet
not yet but im working on it. just between him & i we both have been so busy lately we havent had a chance to talk yet.

P

pincrusher

sent ya a pm about how we can find out for sure if they are legit.

P

pincrusher

mountcooke said:
Hear anything yet
just got this response from nutri-vet:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So There Is No Confusion.

Nutri-vet Tablets Are All White Tablets. They Are Not Of Different Colors Anymore.

I Read People On The Boards Getting Confused And Pin Pm'ed Me About This Issue.

All Tabs Are White.

They Were----green, Red, Yellow And White But Now Nutri-vet Only Has White Tabs In Production.

Thank You
B:d

mountcooke

May 4, 2006
Indiana
Thanks

Thanks dude.
I have started the cylce.
One pill of each a day, broke into fours. I started at 6'4 220 and now am 6'4 229. Not bad 4 2 weeks, huh?