©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

NPP Injection Frequency: True or not?

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Is it true that NPP ED gives better gains than 3-4x a week?

My buddy is planning to run 1K NPP/WEEK, and I told him that 3x a week (M-W-F) is a good way to split it up.

He said person X,Y,Z,and ALPHA BETA(lol) all said that NPP is best administered every day despite the fact its a phenylpropionate ester. Apparently the gains are 100% for sure better.

Is this true? How so? Why? What was your experience?

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Try both aiming for your targeted weekly mgs. Just see how you feel, if you notice an uptick in energy, mood change, etc. during each. Seriously, this is all so individual, the marginal difference probably won't be noticeable, just find out what you prefer. You'll not make or break a cycle for sure just by experimenting.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Is it true that NPP ED gives better gains than 3-4x a week?

My buddy is planning to run 1K NPP/WEEK, and I told him that 3x a week (M-W-F) is a good way to split it up.

He said person X,Y,Z,and ALPHA BETA(lol) all said that NPP is best administered every day despite the fact its a phenylpropionate ester. Apparently the gains are 100% for sure better.

Is this true? How so? Why? What was your experience?

Depends on the dosage. To me, if you're using 7 days a week as opposed to 3 or 4 days a week, it won't make much of a difference IF the total weekly dosage is the same. Now, if DAILY dosages are...let's say 100mg for the 7 day a week and 3 or 4 day a week, then obviously 700mg is going to give more results as opposed to half that amount.

If total weekly doasage is the same, then I don't know how someone could quantify that.

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
Just to throw it out there, I don't use anything.

But yah, this just confirms what I believe. I don't believe that ED injection is better than 3x a week for NPP lol

Last edited:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Just to throw it out there, I don't use anything, I'm a nursing student, so I can't do that, ya know?

But yah, this just confirms what I believe. I don't believe that ED injection is better than 3x a week for NPP lol

What does being a nursing student have to do with not using gear? I've never heard of a nursing program or college that tested for AAS. never heard of a hospital that tested for AAS either, even pre-employment.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
What does being a nursing student have to do with not using gear? I've never heard of a nursing program or college that tested for AAS. never heard of a hospital that tested for AAS either, even pre-employment.

Thats what i thought too. Hope so, cause i have to take a drug screen this summer before i start my ultrasound program. I did quite a bit of seaching on that and couldnt find anybody anywhere that had to take a multipanel test that included AAS. Most govt. jobs dont even test for them, mainly just sport based stuff. Anybody here a medical professional or med student that can verify this?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
don't worry about it, just know I'm clean...

I couldn't care less if you're clean or not. Doesn't make the slightest difference in my world. I was just looking for a logical explanation to your non-sensical statement to clarify why you made a point of telling us that you're clean.

And it appears that my initial assumption is correct. It was just a random non-sensical statement with no logical reasoning to support it.

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
he's prolly just scared the NSA is watching his keystrokes lol

no they wolnt test for it in any hospital...they would just fire you for being unprofessional before testing you because you raged on someone

however I have heard of nursing schools doing a 9 panel drugs of abuse screen on the first day of class (pot, coke, shrooms, LSD, mdma, etc)

you need to juice theses days just to transfer these fat cows from bed to bed

....also, we aren't stooopid and people know who juices...my favorite is all the greasy, pimple faced gyno ridden ems/fire students that come into the ER to learn how to place iv's....it's frowned upon but not really...hard to explain, you will be made fun of behind your back but it wolnt be a deal breaker

Last edited:

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
they already know bro

so you a Mac or Miller guy? I prefer the Mac myself, I can intubate anybody with a Mac 3

Last edited:

Derek7X

Banned
Dec 20, 2013
not there yet man, im not too far from finishing my bachelors though, i'll let you know when I'm there hah

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
cool, they wolnt care tho cause you are doing something so dangerous that nobody else wants to do...it takes a huge pair of balls to intubate, manage a persons hemodynamics and ventilation during surgery and then wake them up and extubate...which is why there is such a high rate of substance abuse and suicide LOL...as long as u know your shit and don't fuck up you're good