©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

not so quick question

gage1978

May 19, 2004
I'm planning on starting my first cycle. I'm 25, 5'10" 190. like 10% bodyfat. I managed to put on about 35lbs since I started working out a few years ago. I really struggle with gains.I just want to gain about ten pounds that I can keep. A friend suggested trenbolone so I bought it without researching too much. Should I cycle it with something else? My friend suggested 3ml a week, is that too much? I was also told to do deca after my cycle of it, woukd that be like one big long cycle? I also have clomid and I was wondering what works with trenbolone for gyn? A lot of my questions were answered already on here, this site really helps a lot. You guys f**kin rock!

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Use test instead of deca and run them at the same time. There is no need to worry about gyno with tren alone, but it could be a problem with test. How much clomid do you have and what kind of trenbolone? You need to know how many mg's are in 1ml.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Actually, you can get prolactin induced gyno from tren. I got itchy nips when I did a tren only cycle of 75mg EOD. It started in week 5 for me. I am extremely sensitive to gyno, but it does happen to quite a few people as well. Bromo, Dostinex, or B-6 are used to combat the gyno from tren. There is also new info that Nolvadex may help as well. It was previously thought to only work with estrogen related gyno. I would not recommend tren for a beginner cycle at all, nor would I recommend it be taken alone. It will shut you down hard. If you like MR. Happy loooking like a limp noodle, then by all means go ahead, otherwise stack tren with test if you take it. Also, tell your friend he isnt the brightest bulb around if he is recommending a tren only cycle, followed by a deca only cycle. Your dick will probably never work again after hammering it with those two substances!

Stick to a test only cycle. Take 400-500mg a week for 10 weeks. You should get some nolvadex to keep in case of sensitive nips, as well as having some for your PCT.

gage1978

May 19, 2004
it's british dragon, 75mg/ml. i was pretty leery of taking the tren by itself after i read about it more. i'm still kinda lost but i'll definitely read about something before i buy it again. i think i might just do a test cycle for my first one just to see what happens. i want to go kinda easy my first time, and i really like my dick. i have another friend on deca and he looks hella bloated. what is a good time frame to expect stuff i order from online? the clomid i have 30 50mg tabs. thanks a lot.

Last edited:

gage1978

May 19, 2004
one more time

ok, one more set. i'm gonna get sustanol 250, so two 1ml injections a week, right. how much nolvadex should i take during the cycle for gyno and how much PCT? Last my friend the "dick hater" who suggested the tren, wants to take equipoise, deca and test cypionate. he acknowledges his um, stupidity and would like to know if this is a good stack. he's a little bigger and has done a few cycles before but is lacking knowledge other than locker room discussions. which is more than i have. again, i really appreciate you answering my questions. thanks.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Two injections a week of suatanon will be fine. I prefer enanthate or cypionate, but sus will work. I wouldnt start taking nolvadex unless your nips start getting sore, itchy or puffy. For your PCT, you would run the nolvadex days 1 to 14: 40mg ED.
Days 15 to 30: 20mg ED.

Tell your buddy that test, Deca & EQ is fine for a stack. Keep the test amount higher than the Deca though or he'll be shut down just like with tren.

gage1978

May 19, 2004
thank you!

after i read a little bit more on here yesterday, i found the pct for the nolvadex. what's wrong with sus? i saw you recommend the cyp and enth over it somewhere else too. i haven't bought it yet so i'm all ears. i'll take all the advice i can get.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Nothing is wrong with it. In fact, you can make great gains with sust. I just prefer to use Cyp or Enanthate instead of Sust because your blood levels stay a little more stable. Unless I take a sustanon amp EOD, I get acne a lot more than taking just one or two shots of Cyp or Enanthate a week. Just my opinion :)

GearMan

Banned
Jun 10, 2004
Australia
I sooo agree with you!

tee said:
Actually, you can get prolactin induced gyno from tren. I got itchy nips when I did a tren only cycle of 75mg EOD. It started in week 5 for me. I am extremely sensitive to gyno, but it does happen to quite a few people as well. Bromo, Dostinex, or B-6 are used to combat the gyno from tren. There is also new info that Nolvadex may help as well. It was previously thought to only work with estrogen related gyno. I would not recommend tren for a beginner cycle at all, nor would I recommend it be taken alone. It will shut you down hard. If you like MR. Happy loooking like a limp noodle, then by all means go ahead, otherwise stack tren with test if you take it. Also, tell your friend he isnt the brightest bulb around if he is recommending a tren only cycle, followed by a deca only cycle. Your dick will probably never work again after hammering it with those two substances!

Stick to a test only cycle. Take 400-500mg a week for 10 weeks. You should get some nolvadex to keep in case of sensitive nips, as well as having some for your PCT.

bump....bump....bump!

Get to know your body and how it reacts....don't be in a hurry...it only turns out to be counter-productive in the end.

The deca and tren will leave even the spryest of gentlemen singing a few pitches higher...and your lady friends will be headin for the door!

Please, before steroids...do your homework first...for your own body's sake!