©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

North Merrick man had 'gallons' of anabolic steroids

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Anybody know this guy? I wasn't able to provide a link because my work pc is blocking it, but I was able to copy the article from another site. One of the links has a photo pic of the guy.

Cops: N. Merrick man had 'gallons' of anabolic steroid, painkillers - Newsday

A North Merrick man faces drug charges after authorities searching his home Wednesday found several gallons of an anabolic steroid and prescription painkillers, Nassau County police said.

Antonio Daddi, 39, of 843 Jerusalem Ave., faces two counts of third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and two counts of fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.

He is scheduled to be arraigned Thursday at First District Court in Hempstead.

Narcotics/Vice Bureau detectives said Daddi picked up 1 kilogram of a synthetic anabolic steroid from a shipping location in the Merrick area on Wednesday afternoon.

Several hours later, at about 8:30 p.m., detectives, along with members of the Homeland Security Investigations JFK Narcotics Smuggling Group and the Drug Enforcement Administration executed a court-ordered search warrant at Daddi's home.

During the search, authorities found "approximately 8 kilograms of anabolic steroid powder, several gallons of anabolic steroid liquid, including about 1,000 vials filled with steroid liquid, 49 oxycodone pills, 69 Percocet pills" and 44 acetaminophen and hydrocodone pills, police said in a news release.

Also recovered were about 10,000 empty glass vials and 150,000 empty capsules.

Police said Daddi was arrested at his home without incident.

Last edited by a moderator: