©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Noob

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to Anasci! We need to know your stats (years lifting, age, weight, previous cycles, etc.) Also, read the stickies at the beginning of the AAS section. :)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
I pulled the following from the first paragraph. The first sentence is true, but I would be reluctant to take steroid advice from someone who can't spell negative (navigate effects?). (see last paragraph below)

The second sentance is true. The first time you should use a single substance, but which one?
How about the one that already naturally occurs in your body, Testosterone.

Deca is a well known steroid, but definately not the most popular. As a matter of fact, in the 21st century fewer and fewer bodybuiders use it. Among the reasons are excess bloat and the fact that it shows up in tests for up to 18 months.

Whoever wrote that article doesn't have the slightest idea what he's talking about. On the other hand, I may not know either, but if you research long enough you will find the studies that back up either what he says or what I say.

"CYCLES

All potential steroid users should first understand the positive and navigate effects associated with steroid use. If its your first time, you should probably use only one steroid. The most popular is nandrolone deconate, commonly known as Deca-Durabolin. It is considered to have the best result to side effect ratio. Because it is an anabolic steroid and has no significant androgenic properties, it does not convert to estrogen or DHT."

Cronz

Sep 4, 2005
thanks for all the welcomes everyone, sorry i didn't include my stats.
here we go:

25yrs old,
5'8
lifting 3 years, started 155lbs, currntly 166lbs 12%bf , want 180lbs,
never done a cycle been doing natural, high protein, creatine, glut,

working out 5 on two off,
any advice would be great as i am a noob to this, have a couple friends that take dbol/sus, offered me that have yet to jump on want advice and research first.

Last edited:

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
don't jump on yet. 3 years isn't natty enough. wait a couple more years and try switching up your training. diet is key too. how many cals are you getting every day? don't worry about what your freinds are taking, just take your time. you have your whole life ahead of you.

Cronz

Sep 4, 2005
appreciate the advice on not starting yet, but i have already decided i want to so i am looking for advice in that direction.