©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nolvadex Question

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Quick question about nolvadex and side effects. I've never really used AI's in the past with the exception of pct. But I am using Metatest and oral dbol. And I thought I would try it out and see how it works on cycle. Although I like the effect physically, the sides at only 20mg cause me headaches which are severe and a very dark and apathetic mood. So of course I stopped using it. And now iI'm back to myself. Any ideas why I'd have this reaction? Thanks. BB

frizzlefry

Jan 8, 2013
Never had any sides like that with nolva. Id say the d-bol is a more likely candidate but I dont get that from d-bol either. Just me tho. Maybe ure just stressed. Try petting a dog with floppy ears twice a day for 3 weeks. Just joking buddy. Good luck :)

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Never had any sides like that with nolva. Id say the d-bol is a more likely candidate but I dont get that from d-bol either. Just me tho. Maybe ure just stressed. Try petting a dog with floppy ears twice a day for 3 weeks. Just joking buddy. Good luck :)

LOL. I'm the most chill guy. I tried adding nolva two weeks ago and then it started. Then dropped it. Then added it again and same shit. Oh and i have a fluffy cat.

arny

Apr 23, 2014
hiii ....if i take just 15 mg(dbol blue heart) a day for 4 weeks ... do i need pct : nolva clomid after tht or ths dose dont need a pct ?? thnx

arny

Apr 23, 2014
hiii ....if i take just 15 mg(dbol blue heart) a day for 4 weeks ... do i need pct nolva n clomid after tht or ths dose dont need a pct ?? thnx

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Quick question about nolvadex and side effects. I've never really used AI's in the past with the exception of pct. But I am using Metatest and oral dbol. And I thought I would try it out and see how it works on cycle. Although I like the effect physically, the sides at only 20mg cause me headaches which are severe and a very dark and apathetic mood. So of course I stopped using it. And now iI'm back to myself. Any ideas why I'd have this reaction? Thanks. BB

Try backing it down to 10mg daily.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Try backing it down to 10mg daily.

I dropped it to 10mg monday and thursday. Ill leave it there for 2 weeks and bring it back up. I am beginning to wonder if all the other nolva was week or bunk.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Bbob u think it was bunk due to headaches and mood? Ive gotten headaches on too much novaldex too.. 10mg as you are doing should be fine also ill go one week off every 3 weeks just to stay in the groove. Works well for me.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
Bbob u think it was bunk due to headaches and mood? Ive gotten headaches on too much novaldex too.. 10mg as you are doing should be fine also ill go one week off every 3 weeks just to stay in the groove. Works well for me.

No. This is legit. I think some of the research chem stuff and some tabs from an old source may have been underdosed. I remember headaches but mild ones. The dark mood was weird. After 3 or 4 days at 20mg I was buggin. But I think I'll stay here and go easy like you said. Thanks.