©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nolvadex causes lower back-pain?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I have been on a short cycle of Depo-test and deca for 6 weeks only...After 2 weeks after my cycle, i started using Nolvadex....Now, 2 weeks AFTER i started Nolvadex, i get one HELL of a lower back pain.....can it be because of the Nolvadex??

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I got some of the possible side effects of Nolvadex (tamoxifen is the generic word for it) for you:

· an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; or hives);
· possible symptoms of a stroke such as unusual weakness, drowsiness, confusion, or difficulty walking or talking;
· possible symptoms of a blood clot in the lung such as chest pain, shortness of breath, or coughing up blood;
· possible symptoms of a blood clot in the brain or leg such as blurred vision, changes in vision, numbness, or pain or swelling in a leg;
bone pain;
pelvic pain or pressure;
· pain or tenderness in the upper abdomen;
· yellowing of the skin or eyes; or
· excessive nausea, vomiting, or thirst.
• Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take tamoxifen and talk to your doctor if you experience
· dizziness or headache;
· mild nausea, vomiting, or decreased appetite;
· hot flashes; or
· changes in weight.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
No shit....i think i'm gonna stop using nolvadex....I never had Ghyno in the first place....just used it for incase, but as my cycle was SO short, i really doubt that i actually needed it.....thx Oracle

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
You shouldnt really use it unless you know your gyno prone or feel tenderness or the knot under the nips.

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
TexasCreed said:
You shouldnt really use it unless you know your gyno prone or feel tenderness or the knot under the nips.

With all honesty i must say, i felt 100% after 2 weeks of my cycle....no bitch-tits, soreness, etc......Fuck...hope i still got some estrogen left..lolol

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
did you have back pains before cycle? I'm just asking because nandrolone (deca-durabolin) lubricates the joints. It stores a lot of water as synovial fluid in the joints, which cushions if you will the stress of the weights and after you stopped using it and the fluid slowly started going away you might have then noticed more of the pain.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
chris 1 said:
I noticed when I stopped my last cycle my lower back and shoulder were hurting really bad. I added some deca and the pain went away. I dont know if it was in my head or not. My shoulder hurt so much I could not press the bar with no weight on it now its fine.

The deca helped out with the extra fluid. Thats probably whats wrong with robin hood. He no longer has that extra fluid so now he's feeling what he couldn't before

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
I just thought i'd let you know....this is my 2nd day since i stopped Nolvadex, and it seems my back-pain is going away....maby youse must make a note of this,,I was thinking..as Estrogen is basicly to do with water, it COULD be that because Nolvadex Suppresses the Estrogen, the water on the joints are ALSO suppresesd....thereby causing the pain.......makes sorta sense uh?