©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

no pain prop??

kingbrew

Jan 15, 2006
hey bros, I'm going to start my third cycle soon and I want to use test prop for the first 4 weeks for a kick start. Anyways, just wondering what you guys do about the pain? I've hear some people dilute the prop with b-12, but isn't b-12 water based, how would it mix with the oil in prop??? Also heard of people using cottonseed oil to cut the prop, thats what I'm thinking of doing. So just wondering if you guys have done this and if so, what were the results? Thanks guys

Vizzy7

Dec 7, 2004
USA
i used bd prop and never had 1 problem... Used it for 10 weeks and it felt great everytime i popped it. NO pain at all

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
Hey Bro, I'm using prop right now. I had some pretty bad problems with pain after the first four injections, but am doing much better now. Just make sure that you inject it very, very slow. I'm talkin like 30-45 seconds. If you do that you will only have minor pain if any at all. Hope that helps.

kingbrew

Jan 15, 2006
hmm, okay well I guess I'll just try it without cutting it first. I think I'm going to do the first couple shots in the butt and start with only 50mg, if 50mg is okay then I'll up it to 75 or 100. And if there is pain, I think I'll just cut it with some sterile cottonseed oil.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
what brand of Prop Kingbrew?

Ive found that most Ive use its pretty much pain free as Long as its
not much over 100mg/ml..

Ill have to do some research as I cant remember off the top of my head
but there is some prop out there now with a differant carrier (not in oil)
that is suppose to be VERY thin (like water) and pain free.
Ive always done Just fine though with the prop in oil.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
this is what it was... Ethyl Oleate
I think its the same solution that the mex company Animal power was using
if anyone has used there Injectables..
Sad thing is I beleive Animal power was the same owner as QV
and the Mex market as we all know by now is having hard times latley.

I havnt NO personal experience so As always do your research.
Just seen this is a new carrier in some of the newer companys
and have read its the thinnest out there... Like water but its not a suspension. Maybe someone else can chime in and explain more on it.