©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

No cardio...no prob. Lose fat...

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Not in the mood for the gym today?

Or, maybe ever?

It's all right. There may soon be a pill for that.

Scientists say experimental drug SR9009 may boost metabolic activity and running capacity -- essentially mimicking the effects of exercise.

The findings, published in Nature Medicine last month, may be just what the doctor ordered for people suffering from chronic obesity, congestive heart failure -- or any condition which makes physical exercise difficult.

So far, of course, the drug, which was originally developed in 2012, has only been tested on mice. But with the drug increasing running capacity 50-fold in mice, Nature World News reports, can supermen be far behind?

"The animals actually get muscles like an athlete who has been training,” said Thomas Burris, a professor at The Scripps Research Institute in Florida, who originally developed the compound. “The pattern of gene expression after treatment with SR9009 is that of an oxidative-type muscle— again, just like an athlete.”

The latest study was conducted by an international team of scientists at Institut Pasteur de Lille in France and focused on a naturally occurring molecule in the human body called Rev-erbα.

Researchers say SR9009 latches onto Rev-erbα -- which plays a role in regulating the body's circadian rhythm and metabolism -- resulting in a pronounced metabolic boost in test subjects.

ALSO ON HUFFP

Lenz311

Oct 15, 2013
Opelousas, Louisiana
Anyone want to share results of stacking dnp with t3? I started my dnp cycle about 4 weeks ago, this isn't my first time doing dnp or t3. I wasn't seeing any results this time around with dnp alone and started my t3 sublingual Thursday and so far I'm down 7 lbs. I can't really remember my weight loss last cycle. I'm still going to the gym and dieting. I even started some intermittent fasting. Any input?

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Anyone want to share results of stacking dnp with t3? I started my dnp cycle about 4 weeks ago, this isn't my first time doing dnp or t3. I wasn't seeing any results this time around with dnp alone and started my t3 sublingual Thursday and so far I'm down 7 lbs. I can't really remember my weight loss last cycle. I'm still going to the gym and dieting. I even started some intermittent fasting. Any input?

Lens read dnp sticky at top of this forum section brutha..then get back if u need more info

Lenz311

Oct 15, 2013
Opelousas, Louisiana
Sorry-new to the site & viewing on my phone. I don't see the dnp sticky that you are referring to. I've done a good bit of research on dnp. I don't get the .5 to 1lbs daily fat/weight loss that I read of others. I've actually only seen loss since adding t3 last week. I think I'm one of the few females that actually uses dnp more than once lol. I recently gained a lot of weight after gallbladder surgery so I'm not sure if that's throwing things off for me. But I can't seem to find any good articles on others weight loss when doing dnp with t3. I've read a few with t4, which I'm not a fan of at all. Thanks.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Well Lens NOW u say you are female.. welcome to Anasci and hope you stay.. post an introduction in intro thread and join in to a cool site.. if u can post weight age and height it helps with the replies so we dont just say non pertaining info. Thks...ib

Lenz311

Oct 15, 2013
Opelousas, Louisiana
Right now I'm 5"2 and a very uncomfortable 150. I've never weighed this much unless preggo. Do you can see where I'm at as to why I need up
Lose. I gave been working out for years with a brief break here and there. I do have quite a bit of muscle too but still, lots of fat to loose. My bf is at 28%!!

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Right now I'm 5"2 and a very uncomfortable 150. I've never weighed this much unless preggo. Do you can see where I'm at as to why I need up
Lose. I gave been working out for years with a brief break here and there. I do have quite a bit of muscle too but still, lots of fat to loose. My bf is at 28%!!

Hows your diet and such? 80% of being fit and how you perceive yourself is from personally taken care of yourself. which is type of foods do you eat consistently and how much carbs and sugars which of course turn into some chubby.. Water, Cardio , Diet.. Your three best friends ! Dnp is no cure IMO ..

Lenz311

Oct 15, 2013
Opelousas, Louisiana
Yea, I'm working out 3-4 times a week just not able to go as often as I was before due to school and such. I'm not lifting as heavy or doing my normal amount of 15 reps, sticking to 10-12 bc I know u can't build muscle on dnp. I'm drinking about 2 gallons of water a day and also green tea (hot not the crap you buy at the stores lol) plus about 64 oz of powerade 0. I started doing some fasting too but I def. Try not to go past 100g of carbs a day! And good carbs not shitty ones. I have a lot of protein in my diet as well. I just can't remember or know what to expect weightloss wise since I added t3. When I was doing just dnp alone for 3 weeks, I would fluctuate with my normal weight to 5 lbs higher!! I'm actually seeing a loss now with t3. Do you have any experience with the 2?