©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

no bloat test E and dbol!

kingbrew

Jan 15, 2006
Hey bros, just have a question about test e.
First some history, I'm 6 feet, 210lbs, 9% bf, workin out for 6 years. I have done 2 cycles of test e, first at 500mg/wk and the second at 600mg/wk. For both cycles I was also doin 500mg/wk EQ, and on the second cycle kick started the first 4 weeks with 40mg dbol ED. On both cycles I got only gained about 10-12 lbs and kept it all, but I got absolutely no bloat, and I mean NONE. (And I know my diet and work outs are bang on cuz I have made good progress naturally.) I was more ripped durring those cycles than I've ever been, and still am. Anyways, my question is sort of two parts, first of all, how many of you guys also get no bloat from common bulking drugs such as test e and dbol? And, is this a good thing or bad thing?? I mean, I don't want to look bloated, but I know that you can maybe get better gains if you get a bit bloated cuz your muscles get more fluids/nutrients and whatnot.
thanks guys

W

wolfyEVH

if you don't want to look bloated, thats mainly in your diet.....an anti-aromatase like arimidex would help as well

P

pincrusher

im surprised you didnt get any bloat from the dbol. everybody is different and you may be one of the lucky ones that has very low conversion rates when using these products.
bloating is nice if you keep it to a minimum because it adds water to the muscle cells which makes them more elastic, producing quick strength gains. since you made good gains without the bloat im not to sure you will want to find anything that will cause it.

kingbrew

Jan 15, 2006
ya i guess your right pin, 10lbs of keepable muscle is pretty good.

wolfy, how does diet determine the amount of bloat? I know all about anti aromatase, but i never new that diet can play a role in bloat (excpet drinking buckets of water) , can you explain?

W

wolfyEVH

kingbrew said:
ya i guess your right pin, 10lbs of keepable muscle is pretty good.

wolfy, how does diet determine the amount of bloat? I know all about anti aromatase, but i never new that diet can play a role in bloat (excpet drinking buckets of water) , can you explain?

sodium/potassium intake...fluid intake, carb intake, etc

kingbrew

Jan 15, 2006
wolfyEVH said:
sodium/potassium intake...fluid intake, carb intake, etc

hmm, never new sodium/potassium intake affected bloat, thought it was just BP. Thanks for the info wolfy!

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
i think its your bodytype man. you have the bodytype that most people envy. it would probably take upwards to 750mg of test and 50-60mg dbol for you to really notice any kind of bloat. but seriously, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. if you can gain up to 12lbs and keep it, hell, i'd do 600mg test/500mg eq/ and some dbol all the time. maybe throw in different compounds like replacing the eq with tren enanthate one time or replacing the dbol with anadrol or anavar. just play around with it, sounds like you have great genetics man.

also, whats your daily caloric intake like?

Defconx3

Jun 6, 2005
I love the dbols too, but they make me bloated, even with an anti-e. Your a lucky basterd.