©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nicotine and fitness.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Try not to smoke . Causes cancer ,lowers estrogen, curbs appetite, and make a person moody and depressed with nicotine in their hand.

Last edited:

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
That's too squatchy to read, IB. Sum it up; should I go buy some smokes for training days, or not? If so, filtered or unfiltered? :)

Flex2019

Oct 26, 2012
Shelby Starnes has written a couple of articles about using nicotine (gum or lozenges) while dieting. Seems it can definitely be effective, though I'm afraid to try after having been addicted to cigarettes for about ten years.

fubaseball

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 1, 2008
Shelby Starnes has written a couple of articles about using nicotine (gum or lozenges) while dieting. Seems it can definitely be effective, though I'm afraid to try after having been addicted to cigarettes for about ten years.

I know a guy, 50+ who has never smoked a day in his life... But chews the gum. He is big and lean too... Don't know if it means anything

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Nice to see an article from my old board Mind and Muscle.... Wish that board hadn't dissolved into what it is today

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I would be concerned of the addictive nature of any form of nicotine. I am sure it will keep weight off...just look at most folks who quit smoking, they balloon up in weight.

My brother dipped Copenhagen for 25 years, and stopped, and now has chewed nicotine gum for about 5 years. He even gained weight from that change. I think Copenhagen is so much stronger than the gum is the reason for his weight gain.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
What the fuck now you owned a board also? That isnt from minuscule minds bro.

Calm down there gramps... I meant "my old board" as in that was my home forum. Caleb was the owner as I'm sure you know.
Now that you got your chance to bash and use "bro" for today go back to waiting for your next serving of ensure to be served to you.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
It didnt come from there. Who is caleb. Dont be a hobo and jump board to board people theres no reason. Anasci has it all. Why don't like bro? Nevermind. . Smoke up!

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
It didnt come from there. Who is caleb. Dont be a hobo and jump board to board people theres no reason. Anasci has it all. Why don't like bro? Nevermind. . Smoke up!

That article was originally posted on mind and muscle under a weekly section called "chemically correct"

Caleb is "Par Deus"... Who is quite a brilliant mind in this game.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Pre-workout health? :p

Attachments

• chester.jpg
    chester.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 19