©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Nice place you got here!

Lizard King

Mar 1, 2006
Between here and there USA
I joined a couple of days ago and have been all over this forum and like what I see. I like the sarcastic sense of humor Ive seen around this forum and I think I'll fit right in. I definately like the mass amounts of info on here! You can always learn something new. Well... I'm 28 and have been working out inconsistantly for about 8 years. It sucks when at certain times in your life you cant put working out at the top of your "to do" list. :mad: I'm 6' around 195-200lbs. If I had to guess I have about 12-15% bf. My battle plan is to drop about 10-12lbs of bf before the summer time. Then launch an all out assault on my muscles :sniper: by using the "supplement" that will take you past your platau. I know about dieting, cardio, exercising, and supplements. One road I havent been down is AAS Boulevard. Its new to me and Im trying to learn as much as possible before I go that route. I have lots of questions so let me know if I bother anyone. I look forward to meeting all of you.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
welcome and you are more than welcome to ask away..... i did it.. and most of everybody else on here has too....