©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie wondering about PCT

jaschakennedy

Sep 21, 2004
Florida
Hey, I am very new to the juice scene. Following a friend who i thought would not lead me astray i started Test prop. at 1cc EOD and am about to 4 weeks. I do not however know anything about PCT which i have stumbled upon on this board. I don't know how to obtain, or doses/scheduling to take it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

W

wolfyEVH

first off, you shouldnt have jumped into juice w/o knowing a thing about PCT....very bad IMO.....wouldnt have done a prop cycle either for my first, but oh well.....read the PCT threads that are on here and all your questions will be answered......take nolvadex, or clomid with nolvadex......

dont know how to obtain these? u can get liquid clomid and nolva from research sites (or try whoever u got your prop from).....just do lots of reading bro, thats all i can say...

wolf

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
first off, you shouldnt have jumped into juice w/o knowing a thing about PCT....very bad IMO.....wolf
Good point Wolfy. I'm assuming if you haven't studied PCT, you also don't know what to do if you start developing bitch tits.This isn't something to play around with folks.

Start with the sticky at the top of the page titled "Thinking about doing steroids?? READ THIS Newbie". There is some very helpful information in there.

Last edited: