©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie question

keypilot

Dec 27, 2005
hi, i am new here, not posting much but reading a lot. tons of information here. :)
i will start back to the gym in a week or so. (been gone for a couple of years). i want to get in shape, now i am 6'1" 229lbs.
i have been thinking about doing some kind of cycle. but the popular opinion is to get in shape first. is there anything i can take to help lose weight? i would like to get down to 200lbs, and get back some strength before trying steroids.

sorry if this is a stupid question, but i have not seen anything about it.

gpearl383

Jun 16, 2005
I would get my diet clean and get on the treadmill. You can use some fat lose drugs but I would say just eat right and run...thats how i drop weight...run run run till i want to puke...

W

wolfyEVH

its all about diet and cardio bro....learn how to eat and train.......

i would also recommend you not try steroid for at least 1-2 years. you just said you've started back in the gym. stay natural for that time and you'll be surprised how strong and how much muscle mass you get. you'll get your goals in no time w/o the use of anabolics

squish

May 20, 2005
3rd dimension
keypilot said:
hi, i am new here, not posting much but reading a lot. tons of information here. :)
i will start back to the gym in a week or so. (been gone for a couple of years). i want to get in shape, now i am 6'1" 229lbs.
i have been thinking about doing some kind of cycle. but the popular opinion is to get in shape first. is there anything i can take to help lose weight? i would like to get down to 200lbs, and get back some strength before trying steroids.

sorry if this is a stupid question, but i have not seen anything about it.
I agree with wolfy... stay clean, your body will change just from working out, eating right and doing cardio. Get in the habit of doing the small things correctly and THEN you can supplement. In your situation I would just head to the gym and try and get a training partner first. That helps me the most. Also you don't want to be one of those cats that only trains when they're geared up. Don't even start down that road.

keypilot

Dec 27, 2005
thanks guys, not to sound like a suck up, but i take your opinions more seriously than most. you guys are there doing it and seem to know what the hell you are talking about. :cool:

@mr.nitrofish, that sounds like something that might help me get a jump start. i think i might order the clen and try that. how do you take it?

thanks again to all for replying. this is a great place to learn.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
mr.nitrofish said:
if there is no such thing as a stupid question, what kind of questions do stupid people ask? do they get smart just in time to ask the quetion?

Huh? what do you mean? LOL

Keypilot, stop looking for a pill and do the work.

Nitrateman