©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie looking for advice

viperdude

Oct 31, 2004
I'm new to the board and would like some feedback on the following.

Background:
I've been working out for 4 years and have made modest gains. However, over the last 10 months or so, I've hit a plateau, whereby the gains seem to be insignificant. My diet is pretty clean, 5 meals a day, 275g of protein, 6 bottles of water and so on. At this point I decided to start my first cycle.

Stats:
5'6''
155 lbs
12% bf
42 yrs
non smoker

Goal:
1st - pack on more muslce mass (175-180lbs)
2nd - cut up and bring out the abs

Given my frame, I'd like to grow mostly in the upper body and legs would be secondary

Could someone recommed the following:
1. Describe a cycle that would help me achieve my goal to include pct
2. What's the most effective area for injections

Any and all suggestions would be welcome.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
remylebeau said:
Try test enanthate 500mg a week, for 10 weeks. If that doesn't work, nothing will.
I'd agree. Test Enanthate or Cypionate at least 400mg a week. I would throw in some Dbol (30mg a day) for the first 5-6 weeks too, but that's just me.

PCT...look at the "Basic PCT doses and duration" sticky in the main forum.

Injection site...They are all effective. Look at spotinjections.com for how and where.

Aratesticle

Nov 7, 2004
i don't mean to sound rude...and I'm not trying to, but if you've been working out for 4 years and are still in the 150's at 5'6" I don't think steroids is the answer. I would look at your workout schedule, weight, reps, etc.......something's gotta be wrong with it. Steroids aren't magic pills. Just my honest opinion....no offense meant.

cbr929

SUPER NATURAL
Jan 2, 2004
Oklahoma
Aratesticle said:
i don't mean to sound rude...and I'm not trying to, but if you've been working out for 4 years and are still in the 150's at 5'6" I don't think steroids is the answer. I would look at your workout schedule, weight, reps, etc.......something's gotta be wrong with it. Steroids aren't magic pills. Just my honest opinion....no offense meant.

I totally agree with this.....I hope you don't think we are trying to flame you we are just trying to help you out....4yrs training and you only weigh 155lbs there is something definately wrong with you routine and/or diet the protien looks good but how many calories are you taking in each day you need 3000-3500.....give us in depth your work out routine and diet and we'll go from there