©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

newbie cycle

browens

Jan 23, 2006
Boston
this will be my 4th cycle and wanted some feed back, i dont want to do test as of yet. i was planning on 400mg/deca, for ten weeks and 300mg/eq for 10 weeks . i know this is not a traditional cycle. i'm 24 5'10" 185lbs lean . i've been getting great results from lose doses of mild gear. any input is appr.

Nitrateman

Sep 26, 2005
Humour me, please. 4th cycle and don't want to do test yet! Is this caution or fear or what? Please explain cause I think you will get a fair bit of feedback on this.

Nitrateman

browens

Jan 23, 2006
Boston
i am being very careful, i am just getting such good results from milder gear that i was going to wait to do test or any of the harsher gear

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
So this is your 4th cycle at 5'10'' and you only weigh 185lbs? What was your weight before taking steroids and what kind of gains/losses have you made on cycles missing the Test? Also what were your other cycles and their length of time? The reason for the questions is that most people if training and eating correctly will put on a tonne of size with their very first cycle and you have been on 4! Also why the aversoin to test, the Deca alone will mess with your natural test levels anyways, sometimes culminating in the dreaded "Deca Dick". What dosages are you panning to use? Both Deca and Equipose are very slow gainers overall that require lengthy cycles in order to make any significant gains and from my experience the gains are disappointing in the least. Anyways more info is needed in order to assist you with further info, running without test makes no sense as any steroid will mess with natural test levels and all have their own side effects to deal with!

Last edited:

browens

Jan 23, 2006
Boston
i started at 165lbs and my first clcle was (if you want to call it a clycle) was 200mg/eq for 6weeks. i heard great things about tren so, the second was tren/eq for 6 weeks (didnt like tren very much) the third was 8weeks of eq at 300mg. i figured i put on 20lbs of solid muscle in a matter of months why mess with it ride out these mild products until my body gets used to it.

Strongman

Jun 9, 2005
At Home
Browens,

I think you are short changing yourself...By low dosing it you are essentially causing your natural test to shut down and then replacing it with pretty much enough to barely make it.

Here's my thoughts.

1) Add some test...You can easily run 500mg/week and have very minimal sides.
2) Choose either deca or EQ. I would say Deca only because I'm sure you would like to pack on mass, but you can choose EQ for a lean gainer.
3) You need at least 10 weeks to get substantial qualitative keepable gains. Possibly 14 weeks if choosing EQ.

This cycle alone is very mild and any sides from Test can be easily countered/dealt with.

By running very low dosages you are really putting your body through un-needed stress. In that case I would just change my diet/training and go from there.

browens

Jan 23, 2006
Boston
is it ok to run propecia during the cycle to counter any effects on the hair line. Mr. clean is pretty much every male in my family

Last edited:

Gettinhuge_pump

I wouldnt suggest a cycle with no test except in certain situations. Yours isnt one of them. Bite the bullet take some damn test with the deca or eq...choose one by the way...pop some dbols work hard and get fuckin huge! If you are in your 4th cycle and only weight 185 your not doing something right. Good luck and go order some damn test lol.

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
i have only did 1 10 week cycle of deca at 200mg/week and went from 187lbs to 206lbs. and i wasnt able to do anymore and went through some tough times and didnt eat good and work outs were not great and lost all my gains. it has been about a year since that cycle, will it be easier to get my gains back if i tryed it again?

swollen

Feb 10, 2006
when you say test, exactly what kinda test are you talking about? what is the name of the test i should cycle?

DecaDude

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
I'm into week 4 of
450mg/wk DECA
500mg/wk TEST. CYP
50mg/EOD STANOZOLOL (Winstrol)

Why? Deca/Winny stack very well together. Winni helps with the progesterone created from the Deca.

Test. Cyp adds the agdrogenic properties of test but also help in bulking and screwing.

Works good for me and it's my first cycle... sometime you get bitchy, but people here understand....

This is my first cycle..

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
swollen said:
when you say test, exactly what kinda test are you talking about? what is the name of the test i should cycle?

Test enanthate or Test cypionate. Either one.

cubuilder

Mar 14, 2006
Newbie information.

Looking for cycle information / where I can acquire etc. I have tried a ten week cycle of Test enanthate and STANOZOLOL (Winstrol). I saw pretty good results but my source dried up after that cycle. Any advice?

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
Uhm, 1 Post so far and you expect someone to just e mail you and sell you something??? This is not a board to source drugs, its a discussion board..although there may be some companies that will do that for you, we dont supply any druggs on this board

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
cubuilder said:
Looking for cycle information / where I can acquire etc. I have tried a ten week cycle of Test enanthate and STANOZOLOL (Winstrol). I saw pretty good results but my source dried up after that cycle. Any advice?

Too funny! You always see this though. Anybody know where i can get some? Ya here is my address as well, so you can send the authorities!

cubuilder

Mar 14, 2006
I was looking for advice on the cycles not the drugs. I apologize if it came across that way. Thanks!