©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Newbie Cycle

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
Cycle:
Testosterone Enthanate - 250mg x 2 days a week(500mg) Mon/Thurs
Dbol - 30mg a day
Nolva dosages at 20mg/day

proviron handy just in case

Post Cycle:
Nolva for 20 mg a day? I have heard some bad reviews on clomid so i think thats out of the question.

Another thing, Yes, i am under 21, but after 3-4 years of training ~2-3 hours a day in the gym, i think i have reached my height potential. I am 5'7 ~165 but very low BF%(or so i think?) I train cardio pretty hard, run ~10-15 miles/wk + bike. My current bench is 245 and i squat ~400lb(acl injury). My diet is fairly balanced:
Morning: 60g Protein Shake 2 egg whites & sausage
Afternoon: Chicken Breast
After workout:Meal Replacement + 60g Protein shake
Night:Grilled Chicken/beef + vegtables

I am pretty consistent with training and eating right + suppliments(which seem like a total waste of money) but the gains have been minimal. However, from the hype i have been getting from friends, steriods either A.Make you not give a shit or B. Screw your sex life.

Also i have heard of suppliers from india and other foreign countries selling full cycles for ~$700. Does this sound right? Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
Welcome to the board, bro. Sounds like you're doing great so far! First cycle looks good in my opinion. Steroids making you "not give a shit" is BS unless you just decide that you aren't going to give a shit. That's like saying that women make you not give a shit - you shouldn't let anything control your mind, no matter what it is. You will need to research side effects to find out which drugs have positive/negative effects on your sex drive (that cycle will increase it and should NOT cost $700!!!!). I don't like "ready-made" cycles - I think guys need to educate themselves and then decide which drugs and what dosages are right for them - rather than have someone else do it. It's fine to get advice from the veterans here at Anasci and seriously considering their recommendations - but not some guy just trying to get your $$$.