©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new to this --- need help!!!!

romo19

Aug 22, 2007
Hi All,

I am hoping someone can help me out. I am starting a cycle and part of the kit contains 1 amp of HCG pregnyl. There are 2 that contain liquid and 2 that contain a white powder. I assume Ai am supposed to mix them but not sure....please help me!!!!!!!!

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
romo19 said:
Hi All,

I am hoping someone can help me out. I am starting a cycle and part of the kit contains 1 amp of HCG pregnyl. There are 2 that contain liquid and 2 that contain a white powder. I assume Ai am supposed to mix them but not sure....please help me!!!!!!!!

If you didn't get Bacteriostatic Water then you can open the amp with water and mix it in the vial with the white powder.

If you do have Bacteriostatic Water then you can use the Bacteriostatic Water to mix in the vial with the white powder and don't use the amp with the water.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
romo19 said:
Hi All,

what is your cycle? Not just the Amp of hcg right :D

Are they 5000iu Amps? How much and how often are you planning to use it?