©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New to the site

elmerhendershot

Feb 8, 2006
Whats up everyone, newbie to the site. I have ran a cycle before but I am interested in learning more about cycling and PCT before I run another one.
I have been lifting for 3 years. My stats are:

24 years old
5'11
208lbs
16%bf

MaSTa LifTa

Apr 29, 2005
Welcome bro...lots of knowledgable people on this board. If you have a question just ask it or use the search button if you want...

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Welcome,we needed an Elmer in here.We just hope your not one.Just kidding.At least your 1st post were your stats and we didnt have to ask.
you'll not find a more helpful or knowledgeable group of people-Welcome to AnaSci

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Welcome aboard just tell us your goals and what you want to use and we will be glad to guide you.

bigguns

Dec 7, 2005
:welcome: Hello and welcome. You're in the right place. Hope you enjoy yourself here at Anasci!

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Welcome to Anasci. Good approach.....lots of ideas and knowlegdge here to help you make your decisions. What are your goals and what sort of cycle were you thinking of doing (bulking, cutting, etc.)?

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i just like looking at everyone's avatar. I have nothing of importance to say.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
kell11 said:
Fuck you Oracle :D you shameless dirty whore.were trying to help a deserted newbie here.

lol i welcomed him earlier in the thread .... i'm teaching the young lass how to post whore right now. :D