©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new to steroids

sclax26

Sep 23, 2005
this is my first steroid cycle. im interested in doing a beginning cutting cycle with maybe some small strength gains. ive done some reseach and discussed something with some friends but was wondering if anyone had some advice for cutting cycles or which steroids would be the best .

W

wolfyEVH

we can't give out proper advice w/o you telling more about yourself. Age, height, weight, years training, your diet, etc.

sclax26

Sep 23, 2005
ok well im 20 years old. im 5'10 and about 215 pounds. i was into lifting pretty serious for about 3 years but have been out of it for about a year and am now just starting to get back into it.

W

wolfyEVH

sclax26 said:
ok well im 20 years old. im 5'10 and about 215 pounds. i was into lifting pretty serious for about 3 years but have been out of it for about a year and am now just starting to get back into it.

well since you've been out of it for about a year.....i'd wait at least another year of serious training before thinking about steroids.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
sclax26 said:
im 5'10 and about 215 pounds.

5"10" and 215 and you want to cut? At 5'10' you will need to weigh about 220 to 225 to look like you lift weights.
If you are carrying a lot of bodyfat right now, I would recommend an ECA stack along with continuing to work out for about 6 months. Then I would do test enanthate or cypionate for 10 weeks along with a anti aromitase and a anti estrogen to control water and estrogen.