©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new to site

moorejuce

Mar 18, 2009
hello all! yes i am just another newbie trying to get a bigger body and looking for a good source but i respect the rules and i wont ask!
i joined some time back and never use it but i am back.

i am 35 and have been lifting for 5 years.
6,2 and have 20% body fat and need to lose some!
+ add the mass.

just some advise to all us newbies dont ask for sources you wont get a reply or you mite get a f__k off newbie learn the rules!. Read the theads from the guys who know what they are talking about. you will find out about how to look and where to look!. You here them talking about Pharmaceuticals companys all the time. but dont fall in to the scammers trap find out who the scammers are! These guys on this forum will tell you . anyway hope this is some help

thanx

craig

Last edited:

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hello all! yes i am just another newbie trying to get a bigger body and looking for a good source but i respect the rules and i wont ask!
i joined some time back and never use it but i am back.

i am 35 and have been lifting for 5 years.
6,2 and have 20% body fat and need to lose some!
+ add the mass.

just some advise to all us newbies dont ask for sources you wont get a reply or you mite get a f__k off newbie learn the rules!. Read the theads from the guys who know what they are talking about. you will find out about how to look and where to look!. You here them talking about Pharmaceuticals companys all the time. but dont fall in to the scammers trap i really think you should do your own searching first + find out who the scammers are these guys will tell you . anyway hope this helps somebody

thanx

craig

Welcome to ANASCI bro!

andrewan

Jan 1, 2010
Hello,
I just joined these forums and would like to take the time to let you know a little bit about me. I am 28 years of age.I would love to learn so many thing from this online community forums. BTW, this is my first time to join here and It's pleasure to be a part of your forum. I love to try what you are discussing here.