©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

95z

Jul 4, 2006
hi everyone great site,
my name is Dan I just turned 32, 6'1 and weigh around 175-180 and I am looking to put on some mass. I work out 3-4 times a week and I am in good health just don't seem to gain anything. I want to increase my size and bulk up a little. I have never been able to gain.

this is what I was wanting to use

Test E
Deca
dbol

any help with these and the best way to stacking them would be very welcomed as to the mg/wk of each of those. I have used deca a couple yrs back with minimal gains but I seemed to loose it quick and have not used anything since.

thanks,
Dan

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Hi Dan,

Welcome to anasci,

What you have laid out is a good bread and butter cycle and its commonly ran test for 12 weeks deca for 10 weeks and dbol for 4 weeks ,
I would urge you to look into a one compound cycle (test only) and see how your body reacts save some money and get probably around the same gains,
Diet is king if you don't have your diet down before you go on you probably will not be happy with the results,
with all that said you came to the right place to get lots of good information to get going in the right direction.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
95z said:
hi everyone great site,
my name is Dan I just turned 32, 6'1 and weigh around 175-180 and I am looking to put on some mass. I work out 3-4 times a week and I am in good health just don't seem to gain anything. I want to increase my size and bulk up a little. I have never been able to gain.

this is what I was wanting to use

Test E
Deca
dbol

any help with these and the best way to stacking them would be very welcomed as to the mg/wk of each of those. I have used deca a couple yrs back with minimal gains but I seemed to loose it quick and have not used anything since.

thanks,
Dan

Hey DAN welcome
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8446
this will awnser your questions and get you growing again...

95z

Jul 4, 2006
thanks guy's,

I've been doing alot of reading on this site and the info is great.

I think the reading of the sticky's should be mandatory before the first post.:D