©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

supermansson11

Jul 31, 2015
cali.
hello all,just saying hi I'm currently on a few other boards.I try to stay as active as poss.but I'm a full time signal dad of two daughter's.I have a vast amount of gear knowledge.I've been the game for years.as well I'm always ordering good amounts of gear for myself and friends,so I'm constantly posting New pics.which I just had a few orders land other day so I'll post up asap.deff.hope members here can give there honest feed back and chime in on anything they may have used recent or in the past.thank s for the welcomes.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Once the members cone back from there summer fun this place is un beatable
You will like it here

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hello all,just saying hi I'm currently on a few other boards.I try to stay as active as poss.but I'm a full time signal dad of two daughter's.I have a vast amount of gear knowledge.I've been the game for years.as well I'm always ordering good amounts of gear for myself and friends,so I'm constantly posting New pics.which I just had a few orders land other day so I'll post up asap.deff.hope members here can give there honest feed back and chime in on anything they may have used recent or in the past.thank s for the welcomes.

:welcome: my friend! Looking forward to those progress pics.