©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

henryhale

Nov 24, 2004
I am 44 years old, 6' 5" tall, weigh 320 pounds, and am looking to trim down and gain muscle. My state of residence is VA, and I am currently using Test for hormone replacement. Glad to be at an informative site and welcome any advice one can give.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to Anasci! It's nice to have another old guy here with us. I was feeling outnumbered by the youngens :)

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
TexasCreed said:
tee is 59

I feel like it. I just fell off my damn ladder painting. I have bruises all over my back, my ass and my side. If I was a horse, they'd just shoot me. :( :sniper:

henryhale

Nov 24, 2004
I want to lose quite a bit of weight but still make good gains in muscle tone, or at least not lose too much muscle. Can any of you make some recommendations on using AAS and a good workout program?

henryhale

Nov 24, 2004
Thanks Dragon. I have been using 200mg/ml of Test Cyp for about 2 months. Also, I have just started using Test Enan-500mg/week & Test Prop 100mg EOD. I feel a ton of a lot better also.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
henryhale said:
Thanks Dragon. I have been using 200mg/ml of Test Cyp for about 2 months. Also, I have just started using Test Enan-500mg/week & Test Prop 100mg EOD. I feel a ton of a lot better also.
I have been on HRT for at least 8 years. My doc wouldn't give me anything but the patch, so I decided to take matters in to my own hands. Just to make sure you know test cypionate and test enanthate are almost identical, so you can use either one interchangeably.