©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New, looking for advice

Dcallday

Nov 24, 2016
30 years old
5'10"

I'm a pretty active person and have been lifting everyday recently, but not seeing the results I'm looking for. I went to the doctor because I've been gaining weight and unable to shed it and found out my Horomone levels were really low. He recommended getting pellet injections by biote to increase levels which I did. Honesty, I didn't see any improvement physically. I've been researching and I figured maybe AAS would be an option. Ideally, I am looking to shed body fat and hardening muscles. What are your suggestions and are there any reputable sites? It seemed like winstrol with testosterone would be an option. Where can you purchase testosterone ? I'm just looking for some guidance. Thanks guys

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
You need to get your diet and training squared away before you start using AAS. What's your body fat percentage? What's your training regimen? What does your daily diet look like? If you can't lose weight without AAS, you won't be able to lose it and keep it off even with AAS.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
Welcome D.guys here like lil'sully,Magnus,chicken hawk,psych,etc... ,have some great knowledge+years of experience.listen to them&u will see results.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
30 years old
5'10"

I'm a pretty active person and have been lifting everyday recently, but not seeing the results I'm looking for. I went to the doctor because I've been gaining weight and unable to shed it and found out my Horomone levels were really low. He recommended getting pellet injections by biote to increase levels which I did. Honesty, I didn't see any improvement physically. I've been researching and I figured maybe AAS would be an option. Ideally, I am looking to shed body fat and hardening muscles. What are your suggestions and are there any reputable sites? It seemed like winstrol with testosterone would be an option. Where can you purchase testosterone ? I'm just looking for some guidance. Thanks guys

What levels were you before and after the pellet implants? Also keep in mind DIET is everything in this sport. If DIET is perfect for your goals your gains are going to suffer.

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I know some people that got those test implants&aren't too impressed with them.r u taking any rest days D ?

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Welcome man
The guys are the best
Any thing you need to know is here in this forum

GotTren?

Dec 3, 2016
East side!
30 years old

5'10"

Hey bro what's your bodyfat percentage? That's very important before starting any AAS regimen. Lemme know boss and I can shed some light on some cycles for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
30 years old
5'10"

Welcome to AnaSci but for your sake, please read the rules!

Dcallday

Nov 24, 2016
My diet has been very inconsistent and I'll admit it's all about self control. I'm back on the no carb diet so mainly eat an egg bowl with steak in morning, some sort of beef or chicken for lunch and some sort of meat and vegetable for dinner. A snack usually will consist of pepperoni or peanuts. As for drinks, its mainly a couple diet sodas and roughly 2 gallons of water per day. I'm taking 2 fat burners per day, 1 glutamine capsule, 3 bcaa capsules and usually teaspoon of creative after workout. Workouts consist of 3-4 days lifting per week, 2 days of plyometrics and 3-4 days of basketball (2hours each). I'm currently 220 and started at 245 in September. Honestly mostly of the weight was lost within the first month while I was dieting and working out but have stayed around 220 because I was cheating on my diet often. I understand a strict diet is key and I'm looking for that extra help. What would you guys suggest I do other than strict diet as I'm aware I need to have more control of my diet. The hormone level was in the 300 range and my doctor said I need to be at 1300 so they were really low. The pellets didn't seem to have any effect on me. I'm leaning on you guys for advice. I would like to get below 200 but I like having extra weight while playing bball. What are your thoughts?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
My diet has been very inconsistent and I'll admit it's all about self control. I'm back on the no carb diet so mainly eat an egg bowl with steak in morning, some sort of beef or chicken for lunch and some sort of meat and vegetable for dinner. A snack usually will consist of pepperoni or peanuts. As for drinks, its mainly a couple diet sodas and roughly 2 gallons of water per day. I'm taking 2 fat burners per day, 1 glutamine capsule, 3 bcaa capsules and usually teaspoon of creative after workout. Workouts consist of 3-4 days lifting per week, 2 days of plyometrics and 3-4 days of basketball (2hours each). I'm currently 220 and started at 245 in September. Honestly mostly of the weight was lost within the first month while I was dieting and working out but have stayed around 220 because I was cheating on my diet often. I understand a strict diet is key and I'm looking for that extra help. What would you guys suggest I do other than strict diet as I'm aware I need to have more control of my diet. The hormone level was in the 300 range and my doctor said I need to be at 1300 so they were really low. The pellets didn't seem to have any effect on me. I'm leaning on you guys for advice. I would like to get below 200 but I like having extra weight while playing bball. What are your thoughts?

I get that you want a little extra help, but it won't work the way you want it to. If you're diet sux you won't get the effect from AAS that you're wanting. Steroids aren't fat burners and they won't make up for a weak diet. If you can't lose the weight with diet alone you'll just end up spending a bunch of money on gear and still being disappointed.

If you want some help with your diet, go down to the diet subforum and start a post there asking for some direction.

I know it's not the answer you wanted, but it's the truth. If you're gonna go down this path we want to see you set yourself up for success, not failure and disappointment. Hopefully you'll seek out the changes that you need to make, instead of the changes that you want to make.