©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Here

climbr13

Sep 7, 2005
Hey I was just planning on starting my first cycle and want to do it right. I have high expectations, hopefully get bigger than ever before. DOnt know a lot so prob have a lot of questions hope sum of u guys can help me out. :smoker:

P

pincrusher

:welcome: to anasci. ask away with your questions as the only dumb ones are the ones ya dont ask :D
we are here to help any way we can to ensure that your bodybuilding/gear usage, is as enjoyable as possible. :)

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
first off welcome
things to do for newbies
1. read stickys
2. Post your stats and pics
3. research
4. ask questions
5. If you decide to cycle become a source member

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Welcome to AnaSci! We're happy to help you out. Please post some of your stats (age, height, weight, previous cycle experience, goals etc) for the board to assist you properly. Also, read the stickies at the beginnign of the AAS forum. There is a lot of good info there.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
Be web friendly

There are so many sites with info about steroids and cycles. Find out whats available to you to use and go from there. You can even find sample cycles to go buy. I say make your first cycle your best and know what you are in for. Its deffinitly no joke especially coming off them. Start with a mild bread and butter cycle like sustanon and deca. You could do without an oral for your first one. But if you are like everybody else you want to see results. If thats your deal use d-boll pills for the first four weeks of your cycle along with your injections. Just start reading bro. If you wanna hang you gotta get in the game. Good luck be smart know your sport.peace :eek: