©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Here

TheMyth89

Apr 1, 2015
Hey Everyone,

My name is TheMyth89, I also go by TM89. I've been around the forums on many boards since around 2009 and got serious in the game in 2011, have been enjoying the ride every since. Learned alot of things the hard way aka bad gear or bad pip etc.

I've competed in all levels in powerlifting and have since switched to bodybuilding starting 2011. Graduating soon with a degree in nutrition / exercise / health sciences and dietetics with a minor in gerontology with a specific emphasis in sports nutrition and sports dietetics.

I'm looking forward to be a member here and helping answer questions pertaining to gear, cycles, nutrition, training and even advice on cycles and such.

Thank you for your time!

TM89.

TheMyth89

Apr 1, 2015
chrisr thanks for the introduction and the warm welcome.

Some more tidbits about me: love anything that goes fast - cars, jetskis, bikes. I'm a thrill seeker to the max and I love pushing the limits. Please if anyone has any questions for me just ask away. I'll do my best to allow anyone to pick the nutrition knowledge!

Thanks again and looking forward to being here.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
chrisr thanks for the introduction and the warm welcome.

Some more tidbits about me: love anything that goes fast - cars, jetskis, bikes. I'm a thrill seeker to the max and I love pushing the limits. Please if anyone has any questions for me just ask away. I'll do my best to allow anyone to pick the nutrition knowledge!

Thanks again and looking forward to being here.

I love bikes too. Took my Yamaha FZ1 out for a ride to the gym. First ride since last fall. Hard to go slow on one of those things. LOL

TheMyth89

Apr 1, 2015
I love bikes too. Took my Yamaha FZ1 out for a ride to the gym. First ride since last fall. Hard to go slow on one of those things. LOL

Ya just this past weekend been working on the weekend warrior car (1997 camaro z28 with full racing suspension , installing some bilstein shocks and strano springs). Picked up a Polaris 780 SLX jetski last summer, thing is an absolute blast!

bigdog6693

Jul 28, 2015
Hey Everyone,

My name is TheMyth89, I also go by TM89. I've been around the forums on many boards since around 2009 and got serious in the game in 2011, have been enjoying the ride every since. Learned alot of things the hard way aka bad gear or bad pip etc.

I've competed in all levels in powerlifting and have since switched to bodybuilding starting 2011. Graduating soon with a degree in nutrition / exercise / health sciences and dietetics with a minor in gerontology with a specific emphasis in sports nutrition and sports dietetics.

I'm looking forward to be a member here and helping answer questions pertaining to gear, cycles, nutrition, training and even advice on cycles and such.

Thank you for your time!

TM89.

whats up bro, glad to see you on this forum!