©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New here!

Gyzmo

Jan 18, 2012
Hey,

i am new to this site as this will be my first post. i was brought here by curiosity of anabolics. i have used in the past but only once which was T400s as most of you know its quite painful.

im looking to start another cycle with more knowledge this time around.
i know most recommend Dbols for a "kick start" cycle with some type of test as the same time however i dont want to be taking any orals. i have looked in to synthetek stuff like syntherol but am still unsure of what im looking for that is why im turning to your experts in helping this NooB out.

quick run down 22 years old, ~155lbs and my goal is to reach ~175 and maintain at that weight class

so if someone can guide me to what i need for my next cycle that would be very much appreciated! and which sponsors i should be contacting

thank you

Gyzmo

Jan 18, 2012
after reading a little more people are saying to stay away from syntherol. ive have signed up with alinshop but am still waiting for approval.

F

*FORGE*

Welcome to AnaSCI.

Syntherol is for advanced bodybuilders and should not be used until one has exhausted all other resources.

22 at 155lbs to me says that you are not ready for AAS and still have MUCH growing to do naturally. Starting AAS at that weight is going to do nothing more then hinder future gains. If you cannot reach 175 naturally, then you are not training and eating properly to begin with.

Before making any orders for AAS and before you actually decide to set your mind on using AAS, please do some more research and studying as maybe you should try changing your training routine and focus on your diet.

Again, welcome to the board and you will find a lot of resources here to help you make an educated decision.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
:welcome:

I agree with Forge...You need to tighten up your training and diet before you start considering to use any AAS.....

Gyzmo

Jan 18, 2012
appreciate the advice. its almost been a year since ive been on T400s and was at 150 but the past 4 months ive been training hard, 5 days a week. i try to squeeze in 4-6 meals a day. aand ive only gained maybe 2-3 since ive been off of T4s.
first meal begins at 10am, 2nd meal at 1pm 3rd meal at 4pm and i try to eat a little bit before i train. and dinner time after training.