©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Guy

Manticore

Feb 23, 2014
Hello there,

New to the world of AAS. Just doing some research and trying to not get screwed over lol. Off to go read some more.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
You've found the right place welcome aboard great deal of knowledge among the board if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Make sure and read the rules section. What's your stats, age weight etc. How long have you been working out and what are your goals???
P

Last edited:

boyd1on

Sep 23, 2013
welcome aboard get your diet and workout in check and ask a ton of questions ,,,, a ton of reading talking and listening gets to learned up

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Welcome. This is the best place. I'm newish myself. These guys will set you straight! Don't be afraid to ask a question. Check out the sticky! AAS for beginners is a great place to start! And give stats!!!!!

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
welcome aboard, like stated above research research research and ask questions.

VP

Manticore

Feb 23, 2014
Hi guys, I just realized I never updated my intro thread from last year lol. My knowledge of nutrition and exercise is fantastic. I've lifted for the past 19 years including college football, boxing, and powerlifting. 5'9 235 about 12% bf maybe slightly less. I've ran a couple of cycles now. Nothing crazy just test with dbol kicker and a second cycle with var dbol kicker and test. I ran PHs several years ago as well.

I researched for a few years before I ever pinned. Mostly compounds and sources but I've got a good knowledge base thanks to places like this mostly. I always avail myself of resources such as this board. I'm putting together a third cycle now probably not doing dbol it tries to give me tits. Yay for pharm grade ancillaries though. I'd kind of like a nice lean bulk with minimal aromatization. I'm not sure in interested in tren just yet, I figure if it's king it should be saved for later. I respond well to minimal hormones so far.

I should note that I lurk a lot and rarely post.

Last edited:

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Hi guys, I just realized I never updated my intro thread from last year lol. My knowledge of nutrition and exercise is fantastic. I've lifted for the past 19 years including college football, boxing, and powerlifting. 5'9 235 about 12% bf maybe slightly less. I've ran a couple of cycles now. Nothing crazy just test with dbol kicker and a second cycle with var dbol kicker and test. I ran PHs several years ago as well.

I researched for a few years before I ever pinned. Mostly compounds and sources but I've got a good knowledge base thanks to places like this mostly. I always avail myself of resources such as this board. I'm putting together a third cycle now probably not doing dbol it tries to give me tits. Yay for pharm grade ancillaries though. I'd kind of like a nice lean bulk with minimal aromatization. I'm not sure in interested in tren just yet, I figure if it's king it should be saved for later. I respond well to minimal hormones so far.

I should note that I lurk a lot and rarely post.

Thanks for the update man. Get yer rear end in here and post now! ;)
Grim