©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New guy want to say hello

Blacksoul1968

Aug 22, 2015
I'm new here . And want to say HI ! Just like to say I've gone through this site and read a lot of post and information that is a great source of knowledge, we have some pros here ! finally a reliable source of experience pros !! Google can only do so much ! Lol and I would like to say a personal thanks to Alinshop for referring me to you guys ,as to some other forms I've been on are just inexperience google pros if you know what I mean :banghead:. Look forward to picking some of you guys brain for experience ! As for Alin you guys are the best ,amazing costumer service couldn't of asked for better !

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm new here . And want to say HI ! Just like to say I've gone through this site and read a lot of post and information that is a great source of knowledge, we have some pros here ! finally a reliable source of experience pros !! Google can only do so much ! Lol and I would like to say a personal thanks to Alinshop for referring me to you guys ,as to some other forms I've been on are just inexperience google pros if you know what I mean :banghead:. Look forward to picking some of you guys brain for experience ! As for Alin you guys are the best ,amazing costumer service couldn't of asked for better !

:welcome: This is a SUPER place,,,glad your a part of the family here now.