©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new guy, same old questions

dumbass

Apr 3, 2006
Hey guys, first off the site is very informative and helpfull. Thanks! I am learning alot and still have a long way to go.
I am twenty nine and have been working out since high school. My diet is as strict as any I have heard of. I have low bodyfat, good definition, and good shape, but I am in a never ending battle to put on some size.
Thinking about running my first cycle. Since I am brand new and scared of my own shadow, I am planning on runing a test only, at a fairly low dose.
I am thinking of running eight-ten weeks of 1cc/five days of sust250 along with proscar and nolvadex throught the duration and then follow with nolvadex and clomid for the post cycle therapy.
I dont hear much about the wide use of proscar but I am very concerned about hairloss.
Any expert critique would be appreciated.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
looks like you have done some good research. welcome

ya, test only is a good idea for a first timer.
heres what I would do

Test E weeks 1-10 500mg

weeks 12-15 pct nolva and clomid

you may want to consider kickstarting it with some test prop or d-bol.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
HF pointed you in the right direction, I would not run nolva through out the cycle but rather have it on hand in case you show signs of side effects ,
with the hair loss are you susceptible to it as in are you thinning now?

dumbass

Apr 3, 2006
max lift said:
HF pointed you in the right direction, I would not run nolva through out the cycle but rather have it on hand in case you show signs of side effects ,
with the hair loss are you susceptible to it as in are you thinning now?

No, (not trying to brag) I have very thick healthy hair, and that is why I am concerned about losing it.
I was thinking about using nolvadex through out the entire cycle because I read somewhere that the proscar reduces DHT production and that DHT competes with estrogen for receptor sites. Under that premise, it would make sense that with the proscar effecting the bodys natural estrogen blocking abilities, estrogen would need to be controlled artificially.
Of course, I am an idiot so none of this may make any form of sense to someone who knows what the hell they are talking about.

dumbass

Apr 3, 2006
healthfreak said:
looks like you have done some good research. welcome

ya, test only is a good idea for a first timer.
heres what I would do

Test E weeks 1-10 500mg

weeks 12-15 pct nolva and clomid

you may want to consider kickstarting it with some test prop or d-bol.

Glad to be here, and thanks for the reply and advice.
Will I have problems with the sust250? Not that I dont value your advice, its just a matter of availablity.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
sorry , this site has slowed down greatly and I have been spending my time elsware,

ya sust is good to go the down side to this compound is that in order to take full advantage of the different test blends you need to pin yourself every 2nd day. you can get by with 2 shots per week and still make great gains you just are not getting the most out of it.

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
test is test, after the second week, its all the same...sust isn't worth the hassle oor pain or cost....and trying to keep steady levels, and feeling like crap...should I continue???? I buy whats cheap..cyp/enant works better anyway.