©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new guy out of shape need some help

ready for a cha

May 16, 2015
hello,
I finally reached a point in my life that i need to shit or get off the pot. I turned 50 in November November, and i feel like crap. I have all the symptoms of trt. Went to gp had blood work done, and of course its normal. Total 414 free 14.1. I found a doctor that will treat me with 100 mg of test c weekly. He states that amount should get me to optimal levels. What level will that get me to, and he charges 40 a shot. Is it worth it? After 6 visit he will write scrip, and i can pin at home.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Just roll with that til you get your script and then maybe you can throw in a few other things.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Yes, he is making sure he gets his money front ended, but since he is giving you a script in the end I would stay with him. No idea where you will end up, test level wise, it varies quite a bit from person to person.

Your boys will probably shrink, though. If that bothers you, HCG can be added at 250IU twice a week and they will return to their normal plumpness. It is very cheap as well, I recommend it (and I am using it as well).

My natty test level is 153. I am using 150mg of test-cyp a week (diving into two shots a week) and 250IU of HCG twice a week and my trough level is in the low 700s. I feel good there, too.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
:p
hello,
I finally reached a point in my life that i need to shit or get off the pot. I turned 50 in November November, and i feel like crap. I have all the symptoms of trt. Went to gp had blood work done, and of course its normal. Total 414 free 14.1. I found a doctor that will treat me with 100 mg of test c weekly. He states that amount should get me to optimal levels. What level will that get me to, and he charges 40 a shot. Is it worth it? After 6 visit he will write scrip, and i can pin at home.

Its hard to say what range it will put you in but 100mg per week is a great starting range for TRT.

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
hello,

You stated its time to shit or get off the pot - but the only concern your stating is how much test your gonna get.

Do you have a proper diet in place to help achieve your goals?
Do you have a legite training program in order?

All the products in the world aint gonna amount to shit if your not putting in kitchen duty & training regularly.

Whats your current stats?

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Lavey is dead on, and that is something I should have mentioned. My personal trainer / dietician always says it is 80% diet, 15% exercise, and 5% gear / genetics in order to reach your goals.

You can NEVER out gear or out exercise a poor diet. It simply is not possible.

Akamai

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 28, 2012
keeping your e2 levels in check your age is key breaking 100 mgs up into 2-3 smaller amounts say mon wed fri will help.

and welcome

Ak

hipocampus.me

Feb 24, 2015
Welcome aboard!

I´m sure you will get here a lot of information to reach your challenges!

Hipocampus.me

Iahn

Oct 12, 2014
Canada
Keep in mind regular blood work for various items ie diabetes,cholesterol,high blood pressure have your prostate check etc
may have been done but stay on top of it(your health) i am in my 50's also and had some bad turns for health .

your diet is the most important factor in anything and move out from there take a serious look at yourself nude and all angles and see what can be worked on and make sensible goals towards improving yourself ie lose 15lbs by Christmas

some may argue this is a crazy goal but within reach and do not get obsessed with numbers so you only lost 10 lbs but look so much better and down 2" in waist eating more veggies and quality protein sources !!! now that is a good start it will happen and do not give up 50 is the new 30 LOL!!!!:action-smiley-030: