©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Guy On Board

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
Have you ever cycled before? and if so what and how recent? what are you trying to achieve, goal wise? and how long have you been natural weight lifting?

Biggin270

Nov 18, 2004
usa
What's up guys. I've Cycled 6 times in the past year and a half.my last cycle was a milder cycle due to the cost of my GH.
serostim 4IU day
delatestryl (test enth) 800mg wk
HUMILIN R 30 units day 3x a day
nolvadex for pct
My goals are to be a competitive bodybuilder
I've been training since 17 just got into "supplements" about a year and a half ago
I realize to get the most out of gh you have to nstay on for at least 7-8 months but the holidays are coming up :( after the first of the year i will be back in it with some good cycles

Biggin270

Nov 18, 2004
usa
My before stats with the gh and slin were:
248 before and 272 after. The insulin accounts for some of the weight gain. My strenght went up a good amount. like i said i will be back on after the first of the year and will stay on for at least 8 months. I will be able to give better info then. i plan to do this cycle for 8 months straight:
serostim 4iu day
test enth 1000 mg wk
deca 400 mg wk
primo 400 mg wk
cytomel 50 mcg day
I might switch to heavier compounds towards the middle of my cycle such as anadrol in place of the primo