©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

new guy checkin in

Merchant.Marine

Mar 20, 2010
hi,

just wanted to say hi. ive got a bit of experience workin out but new to AAS. ive done more research on AAS than i ever imagined and seem to been sucked into this stuff. cant get enough info. super interestd. im 25 and weigh 165. work out 5days a week and am eating to bulk. fairly toned with low body fat. the feeling i get when in the middle of a good workout doesnt compaire to anything else. truely a great experience. looking forward to getting alot of great info. thanx. also have a thread in the AAS discusion area if anyone could respond. thanx again

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hi,

just wanted to say hi. ive got a bit of experience workin out but new to AAS. ive done more research on AAS than i ever imagined and seem to been sucked into this stuff. cant get enough info. super interestd. im 25 and weigh 165. work out 5days a week and am eating to bulk. fairly toned with low body fat. the feeling i get when in the middle of a good workout doesnt compaire to anything else. truely a great experience. looking forward to getting alot of great info. thanx. also have a thread in the AAS discusion area if anyone could respond. thanx again

Welcome to ANASCI buddy! Any questions,,,just ask away.