©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New Cycle in May

noob081

Nov 29, 2016
lOnG IsLaNd
I am going to be running another cycle in May and I want it to really go HAM on this one. I'm putting the work in at the gym and I want some recommendations on what else I should run with Tren and Test. I have a Tren mix this time of 50mg Ace & 50mg Enanthate. I figured I'd run 1cc every 2 days which is roughly 500MG of tren a week with Test Cyp at 300 mg a week. Looking for constructive criticism and suggestions. Thanks guys.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I assume you're wanting to bulk? If so, add NPP and Anadrol. Or if you want to keep it a longer leaner bulk, add EQ and Anavar. Just keep in mind, it's your diet that determines how much weight you gain, not the drugs.

heavy hitter

Mar 18, 2006
I don't know....low test high tren doesn't seem like bulking to me. More like cutting or recomp. That being said...if youre gonna run low test high tren....id lower the test more than that. More like 150-200 a week. Run a trt does of test to avoid issues and let the tren do its work

6iron

Jan 23, 2014
Under A Barbell
I have to add more fats for cals when using the tren to keep the weight going up. High tren low test is definitely the way to go.