©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New cycle help

TY2

Nov 24, 2005
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's so much info and opinions to drive you crazy.. I need some advise from some ppl with experience.. I have done a few cycles before and had very good results.. I just want to make sure I am doing things the rite way..

Now(6'0 155lbs 22 years old)

I used Nanralone decanoate with test cypionate at a very low dosage before..
I was taking 200ml of deca every 10 days and 400ml of test cyp per week. I did this for about 2 months. I worked out 5 days a week very hard, slept 8 hours a day and drank lots of water and ate right. I gained about 20 pounds over my original weight(up to 175lbs). I took clomid for about 2 weeks.
I found the deca worked very well with me. I loved it , I could heal faster and work harder, and the test gave me the extra strength.. The clomid i didnt like, it made me all emotional and stressed out , so i cut it short before i jumped of a building lol.. Its been about a year since then and Im back to my original size.. I coulndt keep working out due to an injury.

okay Im all healed up. I need some advice on a cycle and a PCT for the use of Deca with a testosterone.. the brand of choice is (cytex labs) I want to gain weight and I also train in thai boxing.. Im kinda leaning to the least amount of juice as possible and the rest i can make up with extra work.

I need a cycle and a PCT. thanks for reading

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Well you found a great site to get info from,

I would work on your diet first I think you can put on 30 to 40lbs natural and this will give you a better base to work from, how do you eat now???
Try and get 7 meals a day and push your protein up so you are getting 1 to 1/2 grams per pound of weight

Hang around here lots of good stuff to learn, as you probably figured out the gains from gear are hard to keep if you don’t eat right.

Back to your question, I had a rough time with clomid as well and now I am trying nolva only at the end of my cycle lots of guys swore by this method

If you liked the deca and are looking for a classic bulker run 500mgs test for 11 weeks and 400mgs deca for 10 weeks ,
I do hope you get your weight up first

W

wolfyEVH

i agree.....stay natural....you're very skinny. need to develop a good base first