©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

New and Curious

shawnqa800720

Apr 28, 2017
Hi All,

New to this site, and relatively new to the world of AAS.

I am a 43 year old male, 5'8", 160lbs, 15% body fat.

I started basic TRT last June as a 42 year old male. I quickly added a few steroids on top of my 200mg/week Test Cyp regimen. I added 300mg/week EQ, 300 mg/week Deca. I recently replaced the Deca with 300mg/week Primobolan. as I wasn't really seeing what I wanted from the Deca. I also take 4IU/day HGH. I am at a point where I like how I am feeling, and the performance is good in my sports, but not sure if I am "optimal"

I am a Mountain biker, rock climber, free runner, swimmer, and hiker. My interests in steroids has always been more around strength and endurance. Too much size can become a detriment to my chosen sports. So, any advice on what I've been doing, and should consider in the future is welcomed.

RA0513

Donating Member
Dec 27, 2016
Hi All,

New to this site, and relatively new to the world of AAS.

I am a 43 year old male, 5'8", 160lbs, 15% body fat.

I started basic TRT last June as a 42 year old male. I quickly added a few steroids on top of my 200mg/week Test Cyp regimen. I added 300mg/week EQ, 300 mg/week Deca. I recently replaced the Deca with 300mg/week Primobolan. as I wasn't really seeing what I wanted from the Deca. I also take 4IU/day HGH. I am at a point where I like how I am feeling, and the performance is good in my sports, but not sure if I am "optimal"

I am a Mountain biker, rock climber, free runner, swimmer, and hiker. My interests in steroids has always been more around strength and endurance. Too much size can become a detriment to my chosen sports. So, any advice on what I've been doing, and should consider in the future is welcomed.

Just my opinion but you were wasting your money on Primo, and Eq, a low dose of deca may have been ok for your joints but looking at your sport interests why don't you go with the Lance Armstrong protocol of low dose test epo and hgh . At 15% BF you wouldn't really see the benefits of Primo as it is a finishing touch kind of steroid to really get a grainy hard look which benefits people with around 10% BF or so. Again just my .02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk