©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some help with this cycle!

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
I run the risk of being tested so thats why I need low detection times.
Wk 1-8 100mg test prop eod
Wk 1-8 nolvadex
Wk 3-8 25-50 mg of winny tabs ed
Wk 2-3 Clen
Wk 6-7 Clen
PCT wk 10 100mg clomid ed and Wk 11-12 50mg clomid ed

This is just a rough idea. I'll take all the advice you can give. Remember, low detection times.

Gettinhuge_pump

What are you goals with this cycle bro? Give us some info and im sure somebody will put you a good cycle together with as low of detection times as possible to still accomplish the goals you have set for yourself. What do you do for a living that they test you for steroids anyway? lol...jw :D

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
Depends on your goals for the cycle, but I see you're thinking of winny as part of it, so maybe a cutting cycle. If so, Masteron (drostanolone) prop. also has a short detection time and can be used for cutting, and also ties up a lot of SHBG, further increasing free testosterone levels, as does winny.

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
Right now I'm 6' 225lbs with about 12% bf. I completed a bulk cycle about 3 months ago. When I started it I was about 210 and when I ended I was at around 235lbs. During the cycle my calorie intake was nearly 6000 per day and I took some bad weight with some good weight. I just started dieting about 3 weeks ago to get my bf down to about 10% or below. I should be there in about two more weeks. My goal is to weight about 230-235lbs with bf below 10%. The thing is that I will probably lose another 10lbs in the next two weeks so it is going to be hard to build my weight up to 230 with quality gains. I know that dieting and training are the keys to success, so I need a cycle that is going to help the process. Remember that it has to have a low detection time. Thanks fellas.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
If your test are coming from the NCAA then ya might want to reconsider taking the winny. The metabolites of the winny can actually stay in the system for 6 mos.

mightymo51

Jan 21, 2006
I appreciate it fella's. Hey Zaven, I thought that oral winstrol was only detectable for 3 weeks or so. Could you explain what you meant? Thanks!

Zaven

May 18, 2005
mightymo51 said:
I appreciate it fella's. Hey Zaven, I thought that oral winstrol was only detectable for 3 weeks or so. Could you explain what you meant? Thanks!
I'll try to explain it better.....No matter if you use injectable winny or oral administration left over metabolites are stored in your fat cells (up to 6 mos.). The metabolites are then released in irregular patterns increasing your chances for getting popped.

Just "Google" it......there's numerous articles and test that confirm this.