©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need some guidance

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I really think I'm maxed out. Weighing 219.5 just 1 pound from my max ever and I'm not as fat. However I am a little fat (waist and some love handles) and I'm going to Miami Oct 7 with a fitness chick. I have one more week of Deca and 3 of test. What can I change to lose some fat without withering away my new gains??

Could I start an ECA cycle with my PCT? Last cycle it worked fairly well without size loss however my max bench had dipped to 285 when I was 190lbs!

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
the extra weight! is it fat or just some water retention? if it is fat your ECA sounds like a good idea but if it is just water gain you should lose some of that after you stop the deca..

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Test is much more of a water retention issue than the Deca. My waist is 34" last time I was this heavy I was 35.5" waist. BUT I could look much better in the stomach area I just hate to give up too much strength and bulk. Tough issue for me.

Zaven

May 18, 2005
gregdiesel said:
Test is much more of a water retention issue than the Deca. My waist is 34" last time I was this heavy I was 35.5" waist. BUT I could look much better in the stomach area I just hate to give up too much strength and bulk. Tough issue for me.
I know what ya mean bro.......when I try to stay lean I lose gains....when I try to keep gains I keep the fat.......but my gf misses my abs, so I guess i gotta keep her happy.....lol...... ;)

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
My personal experience is i end with some winny, and that cuts me while still building or at least keeping the gains.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
gregdiesel said:
Any other vets want to put in their 2 cents?? =)

Clen is a good fat-burner with anti-catabolic characteristics as well. I'll be using it during pct this time.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Im going to do a bulker/cutter cycle soon. Ill be starting with A Bombs and test, then cutting back with winny and test for the second part of the cycle. I will also be trying t3 and Albuterol for the last few weeks. I have read lots of shit about both of them, but never personally used either. You may want to try them and see how they do.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
a-bomb83 said:
^^^the inhaler? i'd think clen would be more potent than that. my .02 anyway.
No, not the inhaler. :D

Liquid Albuterol

Albuterol, like its closely related chemical cousin clenbuterol, is an asthma medication that has been adopted by athletes and bodybuilders as an ergogenic aid. Like clenbuterol, albuterol binds to the so called beta 2 adrenergic receptors found on cells throughout the body. The beta 2 receptors on fat cells activate an enzyme called hormone sensitive lipase. This breaks up stored fat into free fatty acids that are able to then leave the fat cell and serve as a fuel source in other tissues. In athletes the primary target of these fatty acids is working muscle. This is the familiar process we know as lipolysis. Albuterol, like clen, is a potent lipolytic agent. But simply freeing up fat is not enough. Unless the body can burn the extra FFA they will simply be reincorporated into fat. Albuterol has the ability to elevate a person's metabolic rate so these FFA can be utilized for fuel.

Numerous animal studies have shown that clenbuterol increases both muscle size and strength; data supporting these effects in humans are sparse. Albuterol on the the other hand has been shown to significantly increase both strength and endurance in humans (1,2). As an added benfit, albuterol lowers LDL and total cholesterol, while at the same time elevating HDL, the "good cholesterol":

"Significant alterations (P < or = .02) were observed in total cholesterol ([TC] -9.1% +/- 2.5%), low-density lipoprotein cholesterol ([LDL-C] - 15.0% +/- 2.9%), and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol ([HDL-C] +10.4% +/- 3.2%) concentrations, as well as the TC/HDL-C (-17.4% +/- 2.6%) and LDL-C/HDL-C (-22.9% +/- 2.4%) ratios." (3)

4 mg of albuterol taken approximately 1 to 2 hours before a workout allows for peak plasma levels to be reached during the training session. Additionally the much shorter half life of albuterol compared to clenbuterol allows one to benefit from its ergogenic effects during a training session but not suffer the sleeplessness that many clenbuterol users experience. Moreover, the short half life leads to much less beta 2 receptor downregulation than with clenbuterol, allowing one to use the drug daily for longer periods of time. On the other hand, if one is primarily interested in fat loss rather than performance enhancement, one could take 3 or 4 multiple doses of albuterol throughout the day, always of course cutting back if clenbuterol-like side effects are felt.

(1) Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2000 Jul;32(7):1300-6. Effect of salbutamol on muscle strength and endurance performance in nonasthmatic men. van Baak MA, Mayer LH, Kempinski RE, Hartgens F.

(2) Aviat Space Environ Med. 2004 Jun;75(6):505-11 Albuterol helps resistance exercise attenuate unloading-induced knee extensor losses. Caruso JF, Hamill JL, Yamauchi M, Mercado DR, Cook TD, Keller CP, Montgomery AG, Elias J.

(3) Metabolism. 1996 Jun;45(6):712-7 Effects of oral albuterol on serum lipids and carbohydrate metabolism in healthy men. Maki KC, Skorodin MS, Jessen JH, Laghi F.

Last edited:

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I thought albuterol was a fast acting Beta 2 drug? I have used the inhalers (my x wife was an asthmatic) and I can tell you they hit you quick!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
gregdiesel said:
I really think I'm maxed out. Weighing 219.5 just 1 pound from my max ever and I'm not as fat. However I am a little fat (waist and some love handles) and I'm going to Miami Oct 7 with a fitness chick. I have one more week of Deca and 3 of test. What can I change to lose some fat without withering away my new gains??

Could I start an ECA cycle with my PCT? Last cycle it worked fairly well without size loss however my max bench had dipped to 285 when I was 190lbs!
Let me tell you something that actually works on fat in the midsection.
Its called CLA-conjugated linoliec acid- Its sold at better supp shops and marketed under one name I know of---TONEALIN.(i dont think theres an e in there----tonalin,yeah.