©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some expert advice

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
So I usually run tren-a at 100mg ed. I got some tren-e so I didn't have to pin as much. It's 200mg per ml. How much do I pin so that I get 100 each day or should i mix tren a with it.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
U could take some tren a for the first few weeks while waiting for the tren e to kick in. So to further answer your question you want to take 700 mgs of tren e a week right? What other compounds will you be taking? Long or short ester test? If you're taking prop u could just add a half cc I'd you're doing everyday or if you're taking every other day do 1cc to equal 700 mgs/wk. Now I know there's someone like grim or ironbuilt who can give you a more technical answer probably.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Good points Phoe. As Phoe said, start with ace. With the tren enth, I'd do twice a week like test enth. The half life of the enth will result in higher buildup over time than ace. Don't mix anything, just do 200mg mon/thu. Week 3 up that to 300mg mon/thu and phase out the ace. See how you fare.
My .02.

Last edited:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
Any of you guys prefer tren E over tren A? I've only had a brief experience using testing tren a on on myself and I can easily handle the sides but I was thinking about tren e, mainly because the ester will result in higher concentrations.... How about for contest prep? I was thinking start with tren e and finishing with ace?

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
My bad I left out the rest of the cycle lol. I will be using test cyp 300 twice a week and thinking about adding some winny at either 50 ed or 100 eod heck I may up to 100 ed. And of course hcg and anastrozole I got caber on throw back just In case. Never needed it but ya never know.

Phoe2006

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
I personally prefer ace I've taken e before and the first time on tren and the sides became hellacious to say the least it took a little more than 2 weeks for me to return to normal the anxiety and night sweats were horrible. Now I just suck it up and stay on ace pinning EOD (every other day). I do enjoy running ace with masteron great combo that was suggested by our bros here last summer.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I prefer ace over enth and I prefer to double dose EOD rather than single ED.
Not sure why, but I seem to get better strength and hardening that way rather than ED. I don't know why, it's just my experience. Never noticed a horrible swing in levels (or signals of that- i.e. sides, sleep disturbances, mood, etc.) either, just seems to make me more 'solid' and not as stringy if that makes sense.

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I'm Picken up what your puttin down Grim.
I feel same way. Tren e for some reason tends to make me break out with bad acne. I don't know why, it just does.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
I prefer ace over enth and I prefer to double dose EOD rather than single ED.
Not sure why, but I seem to get better strength and hardening that way rather than ED. I don't know why, it's just my experience. Never noticed a horrible swing in levels (or signals of that- i.e. sides, sleep disturbances, mood, etc.) either, just seems to make me more 'solid' and not as stringy if that makes sense.

The bolus response?

Appreciate the feedback dudes. I guess I'll stick with ace....