©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some cycle advice

corn68

Jul 27, 2005
Currently I'm 27, 6'3", 275 (down from 290) around 20% bf (guessing) and am planning my next cycle. It has been about 2 years since my last cycle(got married and/or fat). Been the hitting the weights again for a couple of months, also started taking kung fu, which covers my cardio intake for the week. I've done 3 cycles in the past 2 cutters and a bulker. The last one was 100mg prop/75mg tren/50mg winny ed for 10 weeks. I got down to around 225 and the closest I'll ever be to a 6 pack on that cycle. I don't really want to stick myself ED again if I can stay away from it, so I was thinking about maybe sustenon or cyp with eq every 4-5 days and then the last 4-5 weeks run winny (or masteron if I have the money) everyday to go along with it. I've also thought about prop 100mg/eod and eq 400mg/wk with the winny at the end. I just thought I'd see if I could get any input from guys with more experience. I obviously don't want to gain any weight, I like to get back down to a lean 230-240 lbs. Plan on high protein/moderate-low carb diet and also take some clen/t3 to help with the fat loss. Any suggestions???

W

wolfyEVH

honestly, you should try and lose some weight first before jumping on another cycle.....you'll be asking for estrogenic problems cycling at that hight bf%. try and lose 4 or 5% more from regular diet and cardio. Im sure you've got a lot of muscle under there. dont look at steroids at burning your fat. thats all with your diet and cardio. a thermogenic like clen or eca could help but your diet is the number 1 thing.

corn68

Jul 27, 2005
Yeah I've lost about 20 lbs so far, just on diet and exercise. I've thought about getting some clen and throwing it in for good measure for the next couple of months and trying to get down to around 250-260 before starting. I wasn't looking to start cycle until feb or march.

corn68

Jul 27, 2005
If I take arimidex or nolvadex (like I plan to do) won't that keep the estrogen problems at bay? Especially with prop and eq.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
corn68 said:
If I take arimidex or nolvadex (like I plan to do) won't that keep the estrogen problems at bay? Especially with prop and eq.

you should be fine if you take nolva, but wolfy's right. knock and few more pounds off and you'll be set. let us know how it goes.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
You sound like you've been around the block once or twice. I would go with the cyp and EQ twice a week. How have you reacted to winny in the past? I know some people who develop permanent or at least long term joint problems from that. Personally, I would go with an ECA stack and stay away from winny.

corn68

Jul 27, 2005
The last cutter I did, I took 50 mg of winny/day for 8 weeks (along with prop and tren) and didn't have any joint problems. Thanks for the advice you guys. Once I start up next spring I'll let you know how it goes.

WetWork999

Dec 6, 2005
Las Vegas
Wolfy, I know of clenbuterol, what is eca?

~A

wolfyEVH said:
honestly, you should try and lose some weight first before jumping on another cycle.....you'll be asking for estrogenic problems cycling at that hight bf%. try and lose 4 or 5% more from regular diet and cardio. Im sure you've got a lot of muscle under there. dont look at steroids at burning your fat. thats all with your diet and cardio. a thermogenic like clen or eca could help but your diet is the number 1 thing.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DragonRider said:
You sound like you've been around the block once or twice. I would go with the cyp and EQ twice a week. How have you reacted to winny in the past? I know some people who develop permanent or at least long term joint problems from that. Personally, I would go with an ECA stack and stay away from winny.
I am beginning to feel like I'm brownosing Dragon because we seem to agree a lot...I would say the same thing. cyp & EQ 2x a week.
I'd skip tha ECA shit though.
...But thats just me,
"ephedra makes me a might nervous when I drink it".
-Carl