©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some clearence

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Ok...This might sound stupid to all you pro's out there, but please clear up something for me...I know about all the PCT etc etc, but i would just like to know something... 1)What actually makes you keep your gains after a cycle of lets say Depo-Testosterone and Deca???...is it the Clomad, Nolvadex or HCG that you use as PCT, or is it the Deca that you stack?? 2)Also, if you use Nolvadex DURING your cycle, will it influence your steroid gains??
tia :rolleyes:

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

first, i strongly believe that whatever your natty test levels will allow, that is what you'll keep...thats why you do PCT to get your natural test levels back up and going as quickly as possible (you dont have any more juice in your body anymore do ya??)....now that you're say, 20lbs heavier, you have to eat and train like you're 20 lbs heavier.....not at the same intensity as you did while on juice, but more so than you did before you started your cycle.....if you're lucky and have good natural test levels, and get your test up and going very quickly, then you shouldnt really lose that much, if you dont act on PCT, you'll lose a ton of what you gained because you'll have too much estrogen, and not enough test.....

as for nolva inhibiting gains, i dont buy it.....talk to people who have used nolva during cycle and all of them i bet are happy with their results.....taking 10mg a day throughout your cycle is fine, its better to be safe than sorry w/ gyno.....they say nolva inhibits IGF-1 a bit, but even if it does, its very slim.....hope this answers your question

wolf

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Remember to eat off cycle like you did on cycle....that means ALOT of protein, and good complex carbs. You should try to eat a few hundred cals more off than on. Many also find creatine post cycle helps keep the weight on,

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
from what i've heard, nolva reduces gains if you take it during cycle, something about cancelling out the diff drugs?

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Whew, thanks folks.....so if i eat a ton after cycle, and start my Nolvadex ( in the right amount of course ), say 2weeks AFTER cycle, it SHOULD be fine then?? ( ie Minimal gain loss, if any at all? I could only get hold of Nolvadex for my PCT )....im just SO f'n scared of loosing everything.....shit...whats the use of using roids just to loose it again.. :(

Last edited:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
Robin Hood said:
Whew, thanks folks.....so if i eat a ton after cycle, and start my Nolvadex ( in the right amount of course ), say 2weeks AFTER cycle, it SHOULD be fine then?? ( ie Minimal gain loss, if any at all? I could only get hold of Nolvadex for my PCT )....im just SO f'n scared of loosing everything.....shit...whats the use of using roids just to loose it again.. :(

You will lose some mass, this is a given. The purpose of PCT is too maintain as much as you can, but some muscle will be lost. This depends on consistent training, lower volume, alot of good rest and sleep, plenty clean food and protein, and good PCT.

W

wolfyEVH

i just read that nolva has been shown to decrease IGF-1 SERUM levels, HOWEVER it has never been shown to reduce intramuscular IGF-1 (IGF-1Ea), which IS relevant to muscle growth