©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some advice

Adam_david

Oct 1, 2013
I'm pretty much to the size I want to be (if like to let certain parts catch up with other but not bigger) mainly bc I'm in a public position and don't need the extra attention and people to peg me as being on gear.
However, I love cycling and training. So how do i continue without growing a whole lot bigger? Milder cycles? Workout less? Help me out
For the most part I want to maintain my size, and get more proportioned and stronger, but I want to use gear too lol

srd1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Feb 19, 2013
midwest usa
Halo ? Being in a public position you just gotta watch the aggression it produces.
Focus on and tweak your diet that will do alot for you concerning the goals you listed.

Last edited:

robertscott

Dec 17, 2012
I would just keep training and cycling the way you want. The average person really has no idea what is attainable natty compared to geared. If anyone comments on how much bigger you look you can just say you're eating 6000 calories a day and taking creatine and the vast majority of people'll be satisfied with that answer.

roadglide83

Feb 9, 2014
America
Just eat very healthy and don't allow yourself to gain a shit load of water weight and fat. No point in taking gear if you don't want to put on muscle. That's just wasting it in my opinion.

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Don't up your doses any more than you have already. Stay lean. Run a little bit of test like 250 max per week, and run thing's like primo, var, winny, masteron. You will be able to maintain size like this and stay lean, and still have the capability to bring up weak points a little.