©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need Some Advice

ghanabuff

May 16, 2007
I'm On My 4th Week Of Eq And Sust 250. I Plan On Continuing The Sust For 4 More Weeks And The Eq For 6 More Weeks. I Take 250 Mg Per Wk Of The Sust 250 And 500 Mg Per Wk Of Eq. I Am Definitely Stronger But As Far As Mass And Overall Size, I Don't See Much. I Was Thinking , Of Upping The Dosage To:
Wks 4-8:500mg Per Wk Sust
Wks 4-10 600mg Per Wk Eq
Help Me Out Bros And Tell Me What You Think

Jerry

Jul 5, 2007
Is this your first cycle? If so don,t up the dosage. It takes time to build up. Eat a high protein diet and drink at least 1.5 gallons of water a day. Be patient.

Jerry

Jul 5, 2007
I would just ride the cycle out. The strength gains seem to be going good. Size and mass take time. Uping the dosage without increasing your food intake won't really help right now.
You might want to consider a cycle of TEST E, EQ, and start a daily gh program, but not now. Finish up with this cycle and go clean for while before you start up again. If you rush into this you may be disappointed and waste money on the ear by taking too much too soon.
That's my 2 ents anyway. Good luck.

dzbizzyman

Jul 2, 2007
I'm not a pro, but from what i know you're diet is not adequate. If you're not seeing any results, than your calorie intake is too low. You have to eat like your the size that you want to be, that way the new muscle will form fast. Eat good foods, and eat a whole lot of them. Pig out on nutrient dense foods, high in protein, some carbs, and only unsaturated fats, and you should see changes pretty fast.