©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Need some advice homies!!!

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Yo guys for my first cycle I am stacking deca and winny for 10 wks (start implementing win after 1st wk of decca). Im gonna take 600 mg a wk for the decca and 50 mg winny every other day. For PCT Im gonna do 3 wks nolva and clomid. Im wondering if I need to switch up my diet and/or workout during the cycle. Right now I train about 2hrs a day 5 days(m-f) a wk and cardio on tu, th, and sat. My diet is high protein low fat and moderate carbs. I need some tips so that I can get the most out of this cycle to get bigger and rip up a little more. Any diet or workout advice is greatly appreciated, (until then ill keep up the research)

Thanks guys!

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
If you are over 21 and have been training for a few years and have learned what it takes to make your body grow I would do things like this,

drop the deca drop the winny, get some test and run 10 - 12 weeks at 500mgs per week followed by pct , the way you have your cycle laid out now could cause some serious sides concerning your sex life the way I put it you will get the most out of a cycle, add some shakes to your diet make sure you are eating 5 or more times a day, mind the amount of fat you are taking in drink at least 3 ltr a day ( sorry I am canadian so what ever that is in American measurements) also take some time to reed the stickies on this site as well as some posts that concern first time users their is lots of great info here for the finding,

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
reply to M.L.

thanks man, but i already got the stuff and im not worried about the sides or anything i just wanted to see if theres any workout or diet advice to help me get the most out of my gear! Also u guys think HCG and novladex are good PCT do I need clomid?

Last edited:

duranm

Feb 21, 2005
I heard from somewhere on a website and members that clomid might cause blindness??. i would stick to good ole nolva and HCG if u use steroids for long periods or want to keep a good sex drive lol